• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • why_joining:
    I am here to gain support and support others

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi folks😎

I've been bead counting and split beads into 8 capsules then today I was supposed to remove 41 beads and only one was left...i can't explain this well because its so freaking complicated...anyway, yesterday there were 4 beads in my capsule, today one...i counted between the rest of the capsules and couldn't deduct any more so in DONE WITH CRAPALTA😎😎😎😎😎

just a few hours ago I started getting dizzy and having brain shivers..on top of that I'm having hot flashes...

my narcissistic mom is in the hospital and I dreaded going to visit because I'm not in a good mood and should have listened to myself because I wasn't good company...she sure let me know it too...'you don't seem happy..you haven't been nice to me since you've been here" well that's all I need, het telling me I don't treat her well when all I do is bend over backwards for her.

HAS ANYONE'S SIDE EFFECTS INCREASED AFTER COMPLETELY STOPPING AFTER YOU'VE COUNTED DOWN?

thanks for patiently reading my garbled thoughts 😉😉

#2 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:05 PM

IBS,

I am a cold turkey survivor, but remember reading posts by fishinghat regarding the bead counting and that the end is the worst.  I don't feel that you are so different than others who have used that approach.  If you had 4 beads left and then 1, I think that explains it - you will defeinitely have some withdrawal, but I hope that is not as severe or as long as what I endured.  Egads!  It CAN'T be!

Were you on a generic?  Not that it matters at this point, but I'm sure your symptoms won't last terribly long.  Remember, even at a few beads, you were still taking the crap - now you are taking nothing!

You might want to check out other forums here regarding the bead counting as I'm sure this is covered there.

Congratulations on being off the poison!!  You'll be OK -- just hang in there! :)

Liz

#3 ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationSo. Cal
  • why_joining:
    Formerly CymSik

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

Oh, IBS:( Did I read corrextly that you went from 41 beads to none today? I know the struggles you have had being a caregiver, been there, too. How long is 'narcissistic mom' in the hospital? It sounds like her words really trigger your hot spots. I'm so sorry.

I do hope that since you have been bead counting that the withdrawal/discontination will be manageable.

Please keep posting, we care and want to lend any support we can;)

xxxxx Shady

#4 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

I think I understand...

You weren't really bead counting if you only split the beads from one (capsule?) into 8 capsules?  That's pretty fast down dosing.  You didn't start by taking out 2 or 3 beads and then 4 or 6 beads, etc?  Did you do this in 8 days?  Sorry, but I'm trying to get the picture here...

That would explain your symptoms - a "somewhat regulated" bead counting - really fast!  Hope it isn't too much to handle.

Hugs,

Liz :hug:

#5 ittybittysmitty

ittybittysmitty

Good Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • why_joining:
    I am here to gain support and support others

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

Greetings;o)

I know it's confusing..i'm too tired to explain it..no i didn't go from taking 41 beads to 1...i started removing 1=2 beads and went up from there...

So far so good today...i will keep you posted as the days progress...

(((hugs)))

#6 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

IBS,

Sorry, will look forward to your next post!

Hugs,

Liz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users