• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Avalle

Avalle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

I've been taking the cymbalta 90mg for about a year and a half. The pharmacy screwed up my prescription so I have been on 60mg for the past month. I started getting migraines after the dosage change and decided I wanted to just get off completely. I haven't taken any meds for the past 3 days and this migraine and nausea is horrible!
After reading a few posts and comments I decided getting off is the best thing for me to do.
I thought I was being crazy and delusional but having read so many people describe some of the same experiences has made me realize I want to be done with this horrible medication! Please help me with your knowledge. I still have a few generic cymbalta 60mg capsules. How should I proceed?

#2 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

Hi Avallie

Welcome!

What other meds are you on?
Do you have anxiety, and if so do you have a med for that?

You can continue cold turkey or re-instate and wean off over 2-3 months. Generally the severity of symptoms will tell you if you're weaning off too fast-- if symptoms are rough, slow down your weaning program.

Have you talked to your physician and family about this? You may have to take time off work for cold turkey. Please advise what you'd like to do and we can help you sort it out.

Take care. You can do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users