• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cymbaltanomore

cymbaltanomore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:13 PM

As mentioned in an earlier post, I am doing the -3 beads a day weaning. I'm up to -30 so far. I went to Google and searched for "number chart 1-200". I found more than enough results and I'm marking off three a day. So far, I seem to be doing okay. I am noticing my temper was shorter a couple of days ago, but I'm monitoring that and trying to laugh things off. I read on here that there is somewhere around 170 some beads in a 30mg and that is the general vicinity my count brought me to with looking at a capsule. Man those things are small and bouncy. No zaps, but I'm really not that high in the count. I'm taking Vitamin D and Omega 3 once a day, twice if I remember. I'll be looking for Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar this weekend. Not much else to report. No sleep issues and a little bit of OCD, but like the grumpiness, laughing it off. Thanks.

#2 kathyl

kathyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • why_joining:
    Recovering from withdrawals from Cymbalta 2010. Currently 2015

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

Great to hear you are doing well with your weaning off Cymbalta.

You have a plan in place and I believe that this is essential in recovery.

Once I had my plan of action which included some of the items you have listed,

my withdrawals were more manageable.

It made a great difference.

Hugs to you,

Kathy (5 year)

#3 cymbaltanomore

cymbaltanomore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

Thank you, Kathy. It means a lot. Up to 42 beads today and last night had some really bizarre nightmares. If the nightmares continue I may be asking if I should hold off at 45 for awhile or continue the trek. I haven't read deep enough into the bead counting entries from others to see if during a rough patch do they stay at a number of beads for a period of time. Let's see what tonight brings. Thanks again.

#4 TryinginFL

TryinginFL

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,274 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • why_joining:
    Now that I have been off this poison for over 6 years, I hope to help others as they join us

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hi!

Since I was not a bead counter and went off the deep end of 60mg cold turkey I can't answer this from experience.  From what I have read on here from others, it is best to stay at a certain point until you feel stable before you drop more beads.

Others will probably hop on here to give their support as well!  I wish you the best - just remember to go sloooow......  You want to keep the symptoms to a minimum!

#5 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,868 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

Yes CNM, TFL is right. The advantage of bead counting is it gives you more control of your symptoms. Just stay at your current level until the nightmares let up.

#6 cymbaltanomore

cymbaltanomore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

Got it. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users