March 31st - Doc had me drop from 60 mg to 40 mg.
April 1st and 2nd - Terrible withdrawals
April 3rd - Doc put me back up to 50 mg of Cymbalta, plus added in 10 mg of Celexa.
She said the new discontinuation schedule would be: 3 weeks at 50 mg, 3 weeks at 40 mg, and so on.
So it's been 1 week since then. The withdrawals aren't as bad as they were during the 20 mg. drop, but I have a headache and pain all over my body, especially my joints. I have no physical stamina. Doing anything physical results in me feeling shaky, weak, overheated (a sort of hot, nauseous feeling coming from my brain and branching down my body), getting some brain zaps (not too many, but a few here and there). As long as I'm pretty stationary, it's not too bad.
So 2 weeks from now, according to doctor's schedule, I would be moving down another 10 mg. of Cymbalta. If I decide to do bead counting instead, would I start that now, or wait until I'm not feeling the withdrawal symptoms I've been having? (Like, wait until things even out?)
If I do bead counting, could someone help me with what rate I'd do?