God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast
  • why_joining:
    I want my life back!

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:00 AM

Skip the blood-brain-barrier, right into the brain ...I'm not sure I like this at all ... too Orwellian ...I know we often discuss the BBB ... that other article I posted about disease causing virus/bacteria being able to pass the BBB into the brain, and cause "mental illness" -- the disease theory of mental illness.... and, of course, the fact (?) that many/most amino acid supplements can't pass the BBB ... but this kind of stuff just seems to me to move us ever yet closer to "them" controlling us ...  :angry:

Doctors can now put drugs straight into brains
http://www.independe...s-10249198.html

#2 lady2882Nancy

lady2882Nancy

God-like

• Active Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan, Canada
  • why_joining:
    I need help and I know I will feel better if I can offer help to others

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

OMG this is not sounding good at all

#3 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

FN

Good find.

The carrier molecules the've created are like microscopic Trojan Horses!

". . . [they] made carrier molecules that help disease-fighting ones break through, where they can release the therapeutics they need, straight into the nervous system."

Someone far more cynical than I might say, "The gods smuggled in the Real Truth, so that it might be clandestinely released to cleanse the blasphemy by injecting it straight into the pupil of the soul!"

"carrier molecules; disease-fighting; therapeutics; need-- these are wonderfully innocuous, benign, and beneficial terms that offer medical salvation-- man, that's powerful, semantic, and seductive scripture! It's not unlike that miracle drug they promised would take away my depression and leave me blissful: the anti-depressant.

I'm a little more cautious now; perhaps you are too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users