#1 Cse70

Cse70

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:52 AM

Went from 6 mg to 5 mg last week. No problem, right? Wrong! I could really tell the difference, I.e., crabby at work, problems sleeping, So today I went back to 6 mg and will slow it way down. I have to remember to be kind to myself. So I brought out the scale and will weigh those tiny beads until I can't weigh them anymore. I figure at the very end, I will take 1 bead in a gel cap twice daily. (I have the generic where the beads look like dust particles).

#2 thismoment

thismoment

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

Cse70

Dropping from 6 mg to 5 mg (1 mg) is 16.5%, and it is quite a large step. It will become progressively more difficult to parse the small number of beads into accurate quantities. At some point you may have to just accept the remaining symptoms and patiently tolerate them while they slowly die away.

If it's difficult to accurately cut the remaining 6 mg you may have to use the step-down method: stay at 5 mg until the symptoms level off (might take a week), then drop to 4 mg and stay there until you feel okay to move on to 3 mg, and so on.

You're doing it! Good work!

Take care.

#3 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

Like TM said....patience, slow

0 user(s) are reading this topic