No replies to this topic

#1 Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:03 AM

Hello. I am continuing to taper very slowly. Sometimes 1 or 2 balls per week and sometimes 1 per day for 3 days and then stabilize. I've been helped tremendously by this website and reading the many posts from people going through withdrawal and supportive posts by those who have been through them.

This morning as I'm already feeling anxiety and having to tediously count out 142 balls I'm feeling like most others do....that I can't wait for this toxin to be out of my system and yet it has control of me because I can only taper slowly.

I'm also thinking of how powerful the pharmaceutical companies are. More powerful than government. What they have done here with this drug seems criminal to me.

I've Google class action lawsuits for Canada (my home) and the U.S and it seems lawsuits are happening in the U.S but not getting anywhere and there are really no lawsuits in Canada that I could find.

If anyone has information on this I'd love to hear it. I feel Eli Lilly should be held accountable for what they've done to people with this poison. I want a leave of absence from work and go to a supervised medical facility to get off this drug and I feel that they should pay for this. We are all suffering as a result of this drug.

I don't know if the public would really care but there is a Canada wide website called 'Go Public' and if they choose your story they will make it a strong news story/awareness campaign. I am tempted to send this in. Again....pharmaceutical industry probably owns them/ the media.

Just my thoughts as I leave for work and am already feeling anxiety and I have a stressful job so looks like I'll be taking the lorazepam today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users