• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mslilrose

mslilrose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:53 PM

Wow. I'm so thankful I found this forum. I went on cymbalta after my husband's death 18 months ago. Recently, I was interested in dating again, but I found my libido was nonexistent. Plus, from reading about several people's experiences of weight gain, it explained why I had gained five pds. a month with no change in my diet or exercise. My physician had me wean off my 60 mg. to 30 mg.of cymbalta and begin 150 mg. of wellbutrin. I felt fine on this. Then last week, she told me to stop taking the cymbalta, and I increased my wellbutrin to 300 mg. I immediately lost five pds. this past week. BUT I wondered about those electrical jolts I started having in my brain. It has been 6 days, and I still get those constant thumps in my brain(very hard to explain until I read you all get the same thing). Also, to get very descriptive, when I wipe after urinating, my vagina is very very touchy, like it's a big nerve. In fact, that's how I generally can describe how my whole body feels. Like I am one big walking human nerve ending. Is this cymbalta withdrawal, wellbutrin, or both? Years ago, I had withdrawn from prozac, and another time from paxill with no uncomfortable symptoms. Is cymbalta that much of a different serotonin booster?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users