1 reply to this topic

#1 Turbolag

Turbolag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:36 AM

Ok so last Wednesday I called the dr and they agreed to call in prozac. So that day I took 2.5mg (I cut the pill into 1/4s) I think it made me feel better becauserve the rest of the day and half of the next day I noticed a difference.

Ok, so here is where I'm not sure if I made a mistake or not. After I took the prozac Wednesday I was thinking, i still had one more natural option I wanted to try before getting on the prozac. So I decided I would try the pro biotic and l theanine and try to be more serious about taking them.

So I only took the prozac wednesday. Thursday- up to today I didn't take any prozac. 3 days later (saturday) I took a pro biotic. I opened the capsule and only took about 1/8 of it. Around late Saturday or sunday, I started feeling kind of depressed, and just didn't want to do anything. I had been feeling not bad until Saturday. So monday I took a l theanine, and i took about 1/4 of it. All of sunday, monday, tuesday, and today so far, I feel off. I don't wanna do anything, I don't feel the happy feeling anymore. And my stomach started to feel off on Monday (2 days before today).

So I'm not sure what caused this. Am I already in withdrawals from the prozac after only taking it for 1 day? Could it be the poop out? Prozac used to cause this to me when I took it before I got on cymbalta. Or could it be the pro biotic? I have no clue, but it's not pleasant and it's kind of driving my anxiety up because I don't know what to take.

Thanks.

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:44 AM

Turbo, that small a dose shouldn't even have an effect BUT lets assume it did help you. It would wear off very quickly. Its half life is around 3 days so if you took it Wed. then by Sat half is gone and it continues to drop off since then. I bet you that if you took another 2.5 mg today you would be back to "happy".

Also another suggestion. Make one change at a time. Forget the l-theanine and probiotics until you get comfortable with the Prozac. At least a week. Probiotics and l-theanine are good products but if you change to all three at the same time and you feel different (good or bad) you won't be sure which one is doing what. Stick with the Prozac. After you make a decision on its effects then you can move on to the next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users