• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mouse102

Mouse102

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

Hi guys so glad I found you, I was really struggling but have now read your info and taken 100 small beads this afternoon band feeling better. Still having the wired head whooshing thing and funny heart flutters. If I put myself on the same amount for the next week, should I be safe to decrease in the counting method over three months ? Never doing the cold turkey again πŸ˜•πŸ™ƒπŸ˜£

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Welcome Mouse\

This is really cool. My computer says that you posted at 1:44 PM and that I started typing my response at 1:43PM . I have never responded BEFORE someone posted before.  lol

It sounds like you are on the right track. You are right. At the end of a week you should have a better idea where you are at.

By the way, what was your starting dose and when did you go cold turkey?

#3 Mouse102

Mouse102

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

Bizarre lol. I was on 60 mg. It took me six weeks to get used to it when I started taking it in combination with dosulepin. That was about 6 years ago.I have fibromyalgia and the combination was meant to be a good for pain relief. I came off the dosulepin about a year ago felt great no problems at all. But this stuff is something else all together. I have come off many different drugs even Morphine , but never ever felt so bad. This stuff should be banned all together 😑😑😑😑thanks for your help x

#4 bronxbomber

bronxbomber

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

Mouse, what approximate dosage is represented by 100 beads? Just trying to gauge where you are in the process.

I think we all agree that Cymbalta should be banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users