• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberedge

Cyberedge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Might I know how to beat count Cymbalta for 30mg capsule?

Thank you

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

It is not tough.

Open one of your 30 mg capsules and count all the little beads inside.

Each day open one capsule and remove about 1% of the beads,

For example;

If there are around 300 beads in one capsule (just an example), then remove 3 beads and take the capsule. The next day remove 6 beads and take the capsule. then 9 beads, 12 beads, etc. This is slow but a lot safer.

If you start having tough symptoms just hold at that level until you feel better. Usually when you get down to around 20 beads left you need to slow down to 1 bead a day as that can be a rough time. This is not a race. Go slowly. Some members are so sensitive it takes them 1 year to wean but for most 3 to 5 months. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and have little withdrawal.

#3 Cyberedge

Cyberedge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

It is not tough.

Open one of your 30 mg capsules and count all the little beads inside.

Each day open one capsule and remove about 1% of the beads,

For example;
If there are around 300 beads in one capsule (just an example), then remove 3 beads and take the capsule. The next day remove 6 beads and take the capsule. then 9 beads, 12 beads, etc. This is slow but a lot safer.

If you start having tough symptoms just hold at that level until you feel better. Usually when you get down to around 20 beads left you need to slow down to 1 bead a day as that can be a rough time. This is not a race. Go slowly. Some members are so sensitive it takes them 1 year to wean but for most 3 to 5 months. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and have little withdrawal.

If I reduce from 60mg Cymbalta to 30mg successfully, I will bead count.
I may be seeking help from Doctor but I do not have fixed phychiatrist for me for 4 years.Every time I visit, they are a new face. Annoyed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users