• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Max33369

Max33369

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 09:18 AM

Anyone have this?  I did the slow detox that ended about a week ago.  I'm only sleeping about 4 hours a night which I've read is a normal withdraw symptom.  During the day though I have random songs playing in the back of my mind all day.  Anyone else have this?

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

This is the closest I could find on the site...

Yanvrno - As an aside, when I first started taking Cymbalta, I remember that for at least 6 months after starting, if not longer, I heard songs in my head that seemed to run as a simultaneously sound track to everything else my brain was doing. At times it was really disconcerting. This was different than having a song running through your mind, really weird! Any body else ever had that happen?

#3 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,385 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, never felt good.
    Needed understanding and support, and a place where I was not alone. To read others stories and realizing that I was not the only one going through all that crap.
    In hope that one day, I can return the favors in some kind of way.

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

Ah! Have this also, hearing music in the background, but no real music!

Or if I put on music, it continues to play long after it's over. Enerving it is.
The way to stop it, for myself, open the refregirator, start up the foyer, listen to something else, change the radio, watch TV or tolerate it to the end just knowing it's not real.

It has to be soft music. I call it Angel music!!!
PS, I am not in withdrawal, just.....crazy bit😀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users