35 replies to this topic

#31 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 5,520 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:29 AM

Thank you Sir, you have enlighten me!

Anytime you wish to write verses on my post, please do! It would be my joy.It may require explanation though.

#32 fishinghat

fishinghat

God-like

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:05 AM

I would be more than happy to Gail.

God Bless and prayers from me and my wife.

#33 invalidusername

invalidusername

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 2,850 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:51 PM

If others can see we hold well under persecution and suffering, it indeed shows God in each one of us. A beacon for His light.

Although some days are just too tough, I try all the same. Maybe one day to reach the status of Gailage and Hat... You guys have gone through so much - and therein I see our Saviour.

#34 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 5,520 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Today is a day of no energy. I try to overcome this anxious feeling by remembering that good days or bad days, just ride it. Let the rhythm of life take you where it wishes. Thank you London for those inspiring words.

So, I'm crying again! I feel scared a bit. Like this was the beginning of the end. So sensitive, as ever. Again, you keep me afloat. I love you!
  • LDN likes this

#35 invalidusername

invalidusername

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 2,850 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:13 PM

Natural to feel so sensitive dear Gailage. I can but imagine.

Keep your thoughts open to the Spirit, and He will work through you. Are you due any visits soon? Understand that everyone is still recovering from your "hospital holiday". 

Love you back!! :)

#36 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 5,520 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:51 PM

Thank you Scrat,

That period is finally almost over. I replaced that nightmare by the other vacation last year where all was so beautiful and loving.

No visit till end of month. Keep my thoughts open to the Spirit, he will work through me. Got it thank you.

Just had a lovely siesta. Might have another one soon. Merci Mon Ami!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users