Thank you, very interesting. What I want to know now are the implications for me...
1. So the long and short mean that this is probably withdrawal related and should improve as withdrawal fades and my body heals?
2. Should I see a urologist or just be patient and give this time?
3. Does that mean i could have frequent urination and bladder pain for 2 years, not to mention anxiety, no appetite, no good feelings? I thought wd was shorter than that
4. And would taking Zoloft potentially stop the yo yo-ing? And calm the nervous system?
5. Even in a person with a crappy gene mutation for SSRIs?