2348 replies to this topic

#1501 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 11 March 2020 - 05:08 AM

London,

What A good post. I'm out of likes. Lovey's post was inspiring! It got to you and it got to me.
It makes us think, so many unanswered questions! I guess that the most important thing is to know that God is always there for me and that he loves me. Thank you London for making me realize this.

I'm so sorry about Corona invading the UK and all the stress that it's causing you, you are not alone my love. Keep going to your mud garden to calm yourself and maybe have a God moment to ease your pain. I'm at lost with words London, I just wish that I could take it all away.

You are a spiritual being living human experiences, don't forget! Love you.
  • LDN likes this

#1502 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

Gailage...

I wish I could remember more about the Summerland, but for now I am happy with the few reminders that I am sent. When you make that wonderful transition, it might be your family or your guide... or both that greet you. But they will be able to help you, however, you will no doubt will have lots of rest before your questions - most do!

For most, returning home is a dream - they cannot feel it as being real. As you have said before, there is no mental health, no money worries, no bad people - it can't possibly be!? But you soon realise that earth was the dream and the Summerland is the home - not the other way around. 

Joy awaits us all dear one.

Lovage

• LDN likes this

#1503 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:44 PM

Hey brother...

So I got 8 hours sleep last night!! Finally. I thought my body would need more, but it woke of it's own accord. I was still quite stressed - every time I get my email I am worried that I will have an alert that my server has been down again. It will take a while to settle down. It is stress-fed anxiety. Something that I am not a stranger to.

Thank you for your kind words too brother. They mean a lot. As you know I am not good at giving myself the due credit, so it is nice to read it from you!!

Regarding the coronavirus, we had the first reported case it our little edge of the island. I am getting a bit scared myself now. You see how quickly Italy went down - 2 weeks and it all went crazy. Time will tell I guess. Being in London will pose an extra thread I understand, so you are justified in your concern.

Glad you got the supplementation stuff sorted out. But yes, everyone is stockpiling vitamins and supplements... and food! Hope the therapy went well - let me know how it is all going and try your best not to concern yourself too much with the hype....

Much love as always

God Bless

#1504 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

Hello friends, I am trying to spend less time on my computer and more time in real life. A wonderful thing to be able to come on here though and see how everyone is and check in.

I did some difficult things today.Too tired to detail but bed now will help me recoup.

Ldn, I'm happy what I said struck a chord with you. I have an enormous time surrendering my will to God!! What might He ask of me???? Its so scary!! And yes whenever I have better health I forget Him. How sad. Early childhood shape our primary beliefs about God, I believe. As mature adults we must revisit those beliefs and see if they are right or not. It is hard for me to believe God could love me sometimes ( a lot of times) This is the focus of my lenten intention this year. To accept this truth : He does love me!

Praying for us all. Good night
  • LDN likes this

#1505 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:10 PM

Yes Lovey God loves you so so so much!!! Always remember that!!! 

Well done on those difficult tasks!! And great idea to spend more time in real life and not on the computer! 

I hope you sleep well and God Bless!!!

#1506 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:38 PM

Hello Gail superstar!!!

Yes you are spot on - the most important thing of all - GOD LOVES US AND IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words! Means a lot! Your prayers must have helped because I had a wonderful time in the garden mud today!! I lost track of all time!! Completely! I came in and it was 52 minutes!!! I thought to myself it seemed like 20 minutes!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I came in and my sister was sitting there. I told her straight away - 'oh wow that garden meditation was just amazing!!!!! I loved it!!!' I was so excited telling her! I was trying to explain to her about meditation!! Honestly I would advice to anybody!!! Just pure peace and calm and God and magic!!!! A dream!! Just in my little garden! That is my world!! Thank you God!!! I just love my mud garden so much!!!!

Yes I am a spiritual living a human experience - exactly my love!!

I love you so much! 

God Bless!

#1507 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:59 PM

Hey brother!!! 8 hours sleep!!! Awesome! Fantastic!!! 

Honestly still just so buzzing about your all nighter!!! Like you are doing so insanely well right now!!! And it is only going to get better as well!!! Sure there will be ups and downs along the way but the path your on is only going up!! It is beautiful to see brother! Emotional to be honest! Just thinking about it in the garden and was so so happy!! To be able to pull an all nighter is just a huge step and exposure!! To be honest probably the biggest you have done recently for me! For you to cope so well just shows what you are capable of!! It is so exciting!! Massively proud as well!!! 

But brother you really have to give yourself some self love!!! I know it is tough for you, but you have be proud of yourself for these things!!! Self compassion is so important! And you deserve so much!!

Therapy was ok, but I went brain dead in the middle and I was like 'I have nothing to say'. I had no words in my head. Never happened before. But I think just spaced out with the withdrawal. Mentally very tired. Withdrawal plus corona stress!! Really struggling with corona stress. Both my brother and sister are as well! It is very very tough right now. Have dip deep and use my spirituality. 

Still you will see from above in my message to Gail about my wonderful time in the mud!!! That was a blessing!!

Love you so much brother!! 

God Bless!

#1508 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:55 AM

Dear Scrat,

And I thought that you were joking! No, it is serious. You really remember those things? The transition, the family, the water and all? I'm in awe.

So many books talk about the transition, but no talk about sleeping till the end of the world comes. I've learned that when I was small! I guess that I still believe this. I think that I read that in the Bible or from the June. We could go on and on with this subject, God must be happy to see us speculate about many things, he is in the center of our lives, lots of attention!

Oh that God of ours sure works mysteriously. Happy to see that your life is so much better than a few weeks away.

Please remind Mrs Scrat of our deal, I pray for her and she prays for me for strength and hope etc. Lots of lovage from the both of you!

BTW Scrat, can you send me a link for a map of the UK? Thanks!

#1509 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:57 AM

My sweet London, I will pm my message to you!

#1510 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 March 2020 - 07:08 AM

Lovey,

Just like you, I had the same problem with God's love. Even just the word love.
My first three years of life, I did not have that love. London said that he read that people like me (I didn't grow up in a loving way, no touching, no affection)I have real difficulty with the word love. At the forum, I'm learning a lot about love.

No use to hammer my head with guilt, you cannot give to others what you have not received or experimented. How I wish that I could have loved my kids in a different way. Real love....

Have a good day Lovey!

#1511 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 12 March 2020 - 08:00 AM

Gailage,

Have sent you a nice little map - will reply more later on, but work soon and need to prepare. Feeling very tired...

Lovage

#1512 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 12 March 2020 - 04:19 PM

As a person with autoimmune issues, I have been very very conscious and conscientious about protecting my health and fastidiously avoiding germs. Almost to the point of germaphobe but not quite. I have this feeling of wanting to say to everyone freaking out about coronavirus something like, "welcome to my world! Now you see what I've been living with!" I have celiac disease which is an autoimmune disorder and high autoimmune markers in my bloodcount. No real diagnosis other than "fibromyalgia".I think as more time passes and my body continues to heal, my numbers will keep going down. I've been gluten free for 20 months and after a year on gluten free diet my Autoimmune number went down by half! Which is remarkable!!! I don't have great stamina and tire rather quickly. This round of flu that I had is mostly gone but my energy is still compromised and still congested. Never had the cough or fever so i know its not coronavirus.

#1513 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 March 2020 - 04:29 PM

I fully understand. Leukopenia, lack of white blood cells. been there doing that. Reverse isolation for nearly 5 years. No one would understand until they have been here.

#1514 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 March 2020 - 05:48 PM

Fh, when you say reverse isolation what does that mean? I'm not familiar with that term.
Do you ever go outside?

#1515 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:00 PM

I teach a handful of kids classes at an art center. I am thinking about if i should take the next month off. Kids don't have the self awareness and self control to cover their mouth or nose with coughs and sneezes. Many adults seem to lack this ability too unfortunately. It has taken me so long to shake this flu that I feel I am at a very high risk of contracting even a cold right now. I think I can swing it financially. It will be tight though.

My family calls me crazy and paranoid. It hurts very much. They do not live in my shoes, in my body, in my life!!! Its very insulting and hurtful. Support is what I need, not criticism!!!They are so highly skilled at criticism its disgusting.

#1516 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:40 PM

Lovey....

You have my every sympathy for your condition - and I can see your rise to the whole coronavirus thing. I remember when my sister's flat got flooded during a freak rainstorm and during the repairs, she was out driving and was overthinking and had to pull over as she had what I told her was a panic attack. My family were all over her like she had almost died... and I'm like... hey... bastards... have you forgotten this is every day for me!!!

I wouldn't judge you at all if you decided to take some time off. After the flu as you say, the last thing you want is anything else. Even if you have some antibodies from the flu, unfortunately, they do not last too long.

Reverse isolation for the Hatster is just that - other than medical visits, he has not been away from his home during these years. Being familar with his back story involving horrendous litigation, coupled with being a veteran, the guy is nothing short of a legend.

Take care peaches...

IUN

#1517 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:58 PM

Hey brother...

Thank you so much for the continued buzzing!! It is really nice to read that you are still concentrated on this. You are right that I am not good at the self-compassion bit as I have almost forgotten what I did!

I have joined you in the panic about the coronavirus now, purely as I went to go shopping at my usual late hour and Tesco was heaving with panic-buyers. There was hardly any food at all. But no-one had gone near the self-serve bakery stuff. That was just an isle of reduced everything. Obviously as it is air-bourne so people are worried that others are touching the stuff, coughing near it... that much I can understand. 

But the worst thing was, they were clean out of toilet roll man!! I've had to "borrow" some from my neighbour as she keeps an extra stock. So embarassing.

Interesting about your therapy. My therapist always has somewhere to go with me at the moment, but there have been plenth of time when she has asked me to describe something and I just cannot find words. For sure you are mentally tired - no question. Still much to get through, but just keep at those mud-baths! You will be perfectly safe in your garden too. You have a lot of practise at self-isolation, so you will be in your element with this virus stuff... and I bet we see a huge rise in anxiety for sure. Just as Lovely said earlier today, so many more people will start to feel as we do!! 

Bit of a problemo today too, along with the shopping trip. I did a bit of work on the car which involved me having to take the passenger seat to bit - and on re-assembling, I was trying to get myself into the foodwell to secure the cushion part using these bastard white clips underneath. I kept trying to move into the right position, squashing myself more and more... and then this sort of pop/crack went down my left chest area. Man... the pain I am in! I don't know what I have done, but I am in agony when I am moving. Fortunately, it was on the side so doesn't hurt when I breathe. Just hope some rest will give some relief.

Oh, and then I did my samaritan bit when I pulled up outside my flat. There was a guy whose car had broken down - flat battery. So as no-one else was stopping, I helped him push start... but being a bloody great Nissan 4x4, it really took the breath out of me, and really hurting the aforementioned injury, but I felt compelled to help the poor bloke. So really suffering now! Ah well...

Looking forward to hearing about your day. Please pass my best onto the family - particularly sister and brother. 

Love you man

God Bless

#1518 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 11:44 PM

Hey brother overwhelmed and exhausted here! Thrashing contingency plans etc. Having to do so much research! Plus in the middle of withdrawal!!!!!!!!! Man what timing!!! Biggest crisis since maybe 2nd world war just in the middle of my withdrawal!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The situation changes every hour!! For example the football authorities said matches going ahead, a few minutes later a manager of a top team tested positive, then a few minutes the authorities called a new emergency meeting - all in the space of an hour!!!

So I have a headache, my back hurts, can barely think, tired, weak. I am very stressed but at the same time my faith is holding me in good stead! 

So sorry to hear of your injury brother and what a beautiful gesture to help that man!!! Nothing I wouldn't expect of such a loving person as yourself, but make no mistake these acts of love will help your soul and are part of a bigger picture. Helping others not only helps them but also helps us a lot on a spiritual level as well. But bravo for that brother!! 4x4 blimey!!! With an injury as well!!! Incredible effort!! Proud of you brother!! 

Rest well!!! And hopefully the loo paper is available soon LOL!!! 

Yeah I am a world class expert in self isolation LOL!!!!!!! They should be asking my advice on the news channels!!! 8 1/2 years and counting here (with the odd exception). The self isolation stuff does not scare me at all. The only thing bothering me really is potentially getting a flu in the middle of withdrawal. Plus making the decisions about whether to say in London or leave - that is a very stressful process! Plus the 24 hour news just drives you mad - the same story every day for months!!! Mad! 

Ok so much love brother! 

God Bless!

#1519 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 11:51 PM

Sending love to you Lovey!!! And prayers!!! I have a chronic illness so I understand and relate to you a lot!!! Also super cool you teach art to kids!! I love art!!! God Bless you!!!!!

#1520 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 March 2020 - 07:00 AM

Wow! How interesting to get news from other countries than Canada. And all from the horse's mouth.
Lovey, same here for compassion and understanding.

My husband's kid,36 years old, a veteran. His freaking mom called him to blast him for not getting better. That is was easy to get out of his PTSD. The words she used were so hurtfull for N, he blasted her back with words that are not permitted here. So much that I was shocked. Right, people don't understand till they've been there, but compassion is such a beautiful act of love.

Still no panic here in the province of Quebec, maybe five cases including our prime Minister and his wife. So quarantine for them.

So what's going on in Missouri? Panic there yet? It would be interesting to know the location of our members, Country, town, county etc. And learn a bit of what's going on where they live.

Have a free and good day, Scrat, watch that injury. Does it affect the ribs?
Lovey, a smart idea to take one month off!
London,good to hear that your spirituality is keeping you safe.

Prayers for Mrs Scrat continues, you are all in my thoughts the moment I wake up. Love and lovage
  • LDN likes this

#1521 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 March 2020 - 08:06 AM

Hi Gailage...

Not quite sure what the deal is with the injury. It is right on the side of my torso - not the chest - on the lowest rib area. I can touch it and it is tender, but if I lay and put weight on it, then there is a lot of pain. When I try to get up from laying down, it is also difficult for the pain, so I think it is muscular. 

A lot of rest should help, but there won't be much of that today unfortunately :(

Lovage

#1522 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 March 2020 - 08:44 AM

Yes Lovey, IUN got it right. With standard isolation you stay secluded because you are ill and may give it to someone else if you go out. With reverse isolation you have a weak immune system and stay secluded so you don't pick up an illness from someone else and possible die.

Gail - I don't think panic is the right word for most. It varies from a cautious approach (preparedness) to the attitude of "Oh it is just another version of the flu". We have had a lot of trouble with confirmed cases breaking isolation and going out in public anyway so it is spreading rapidly.

#1523 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:03 AM

Gail - here is status in UK as of today;

https://www.thesun.c...590-2.jpg?w=620

#1524 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 March 2020 - 09:25 AM

ATTENTION - I just posted (Medical Support Section) information on some preliminary coronavirus clinical studies of a possible treatment that is looking promising.

#1525 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 March 2020 - 10:00 AM

ATTENTION - I just posted (Medical Support Section) information on some preliminary coronavirus clinical studies of a possible treatment that is looking promising.

quicklink - https://www.cymbalta...atment/?p=91765

#1526 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 March 2020 - 06:39 PM

Hey brother...

I know exactly what you mean. I think my anxiety of the whole thing has hit a peak today. Didn't want to get involved with the world, but I found myself looking at the news for about an hour after waking up. Mistake. Have you got any further with your plans? London certainly has got the highest rate of infection, but that is going to happen due to the population mass. Clearly the second home would provide a safe haven. It is exactly what they did for children during the war - they would ship them off to the west country to stay with their distant family to escape fallout and so forth. 

Glad that your faith is holding you well. Trying to do the same myself. God must be getting so pissed off with all the prayers about "cv" though!! LOL. This sort of thing is going to happen in the world be live in today though. But I'll bet there are plenty that will be blaming him for it.

Sounds like we are both in a bit of physical bother then. Is the back still issues from previously, or is this something new? My side is worse today than yesterday. I cannot lay on it, so sleep was a pain as I like to turn and I cannot sleep on my back. I can feel it when I breathe now, but it is not stopping me drawing proper breaths. But moving my torso separate from my legs is agony. Bending down is for sure not an option, and trying to get up from a laying down position is damn near impossible. I think it could be a very bad bruise. Can't think I would have broken anything. It would take a lot more than that I'm sure. It is just with the tissue being as it is there, it will take a long time to heal. Lesson learnt...

I was imagining you on the news after reading your last paragraph!! BBC News.. 6pm... and now we go live to LDN who is the UK's leading expert on self-isolation. Then there would be this news reporter in your garden with you in your wellies walking around :)

Right. I am not going anywhere near the Internet this evening! It will only lead me to look further into the cv. Just taken a dose of Special K and going to rest and unwind, thanking the good Lord for getting me through to the weekend. Plenty of rest required.

Looking forward to hearing from you dear brother.

Much love

God Bless

#1527 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 13 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

Hey y'all, stopping in to say hi. Keeping ahead of the pandemonium (just)...

Worked on taxes today. Still more tomorrow. My return won't be anything near what I anticipated which is disappointing of course. Oh well. Taking up the shield of faith. Love to you all.

#1528 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 11:03 PM

Hey brother! More acceptance today. I had been following the news very closely and so had all my family so it was inevitable at first to be a bit overwhelmed. Plus I am in withdrawal so I am not processing things properly. My brain is much much slower. 

Looks likely will be off to the country, just like the war as you say. Have no idea how long I will be down there, which is a bit weird. Not looking forward to packing at all. Way too much for me in my present state, but I have no choice. 

Went out on a walk today and it was a ghost town. It seems loads of people have already left, as there were lots of car parking spaces in the road. Was very eerie. I was super weak today which was concerning but then I remembered that I have had days of exhaustion recently quite often. Still today was extreme. 

I have a huge headache so I need to rest. Just so so so tired. 

So sorry to hear about your continued pain. Really hope it can improve over the next few days. Sounds like bruising as you say. 

Look after yourself and take things easy my brother!! 

Sorry for being short but my brain is just not functioning due the withdrawal. I mean it would be tough enough anyway then add in the news!! 

So much love brother! 

God Bless

#1529 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 14 March 2020 - 07:25 AM

London, moving to the country, good move. You will reunite with your cows and sheep's. Relaxing. You might want to kidnap a young sheep and make it your friend like Chinchin.
Your mom or dad will help you pack. Let us know the date. Love you!

Scrat my friend, have you thought of a possible cracked ribs?
Again, you seem so we'll, a real good phase you are in.
Madame Scrat is in my prayers, as usual. Strength, hope, and smiles. Lovage.

BTW, province of Quebec has closed all schools, universities. And I learned that the toilet paper is used to make sanitary mask, which is why it is hard to find. Stocked up yesterday with the last 3 sacks of toilet paper. And the prime ministers wife showed positive.
Speaking of isolation, just like London, we are used to that. Love you all!
  • LDN likes this

#1530 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 14 March 2020 - 08:44 AM

Hi Gailage...

No improvement in my ribs. Is possible that I have cracked a rib, but the last place I want to be right now is hospital. Because it is right at the bottom of the ribcage, it only just moves when I take a really deep breath. The problems with cracked ribs are those that are over the chest which happen in car accidents and such. If I have cracked a lower rib, there is not much I can do, but either way, cracked or bruised, I am looking at a 2 month sentence of recovery. These things happen :(

As far as the coronavirus is going, China are on top of it and are containing it. They will be clear within a couple of weeks. Every other country just needs to follow their example, like Italy. Italy has reached its peak and will start containing it over the next few days. The problem is the ignorance of other countries. The best source for latest information is here;

https://www.worldome...fo/coronavirus/

You can click on some countries to see details, but Canada looks quite stable at the moment - I hope it stays that way.

I am in a state of anxiety about it even though I shouldn't be. It is the same as the Brexit shit. The whole country is in anxiety and you can feel it everywhere and you cannot help but feeling it yourself. I hate it. I just want life to be normal again Gailage... almost want to cry. I have been so much better for almost 5 months now and I am desperately trying to keep it like that, but these things make it so much harder.

Much love to you my dear

Scrat

p.s. Mrs Scrat sends her love and appreciation for your thoughts and prayers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users