2348 replies to this topic

#1681 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:07 AM

Dear Lovey,

16 days to go. And I hope that she moves far from you. It's enough to make you go bats.

Ask God for strength to go through this, while she is there. We can't control what's going on, only thing is pray. I will pray for you. Love, Gail

PS to each our own tribulations. Is something easy somewhere? This is Earth. We need hope and courage to live. Specially in those hard times.

#1682 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, to get help and to return the favor if I can.

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:14 AM

Hello Scrat,

So glad that you could see your therapist today plus some interaction with your client. Even a solitary person like me need some interAction.

I hope your night was better than the other one. Have you begun to see your students?
Any news from the government? Love and lovage

#1683 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:34 AM

London my sweet, what is mental claustrophobia? You say that the emotion is so intense and overwhelming but it eases very soon. Between the emotion and the easing, how much time does it take to get to the easing?

As I got up this morning, I was crying out of fear (the tumor), it lasted a good half hour. These are such painful moments. I make coffee, crying and pleading with Jesus for hope.
I take out my diary and write, repeating myself over and over for Jesus to give me hope, not fear. Hope is what I need. The emotion calms down and put away from my mind. Till next time. I have no control over this situation.

Please pray for me so that Jesus can give me HOPE. I so need this. Some are going through so much worse in the world. They also need Hope, not fear. Thank you my friends. Love you.
  • LDN likes this

#1684 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:50 AM

Sending out prayers for you lovey.

#1685 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:57 PM

Gailage....

Still cannot see students - only one or two that need it for schooling. Adults are not considered "essential" so I am not allowed by law to work. It is still 3 months before I will get any money from the government. This is too long. I will run out of money in three months. I just have to hope that the lockdown does not last this long.

The government do this on purpose. It is in the news that in 3 months that 43% of small businesses like mine will be finished. So the government say they cannot pay for three months, so then they do not have to pay so much because 43% will be finished. 

Very worrying times and very unfair.

But I am very glad that you have your appointment now for your tumour. You have waited too long for this, and just a few days can seem like too much, just like the 16 days Lovey is having to wait. 

My poor girls - you both have my prayers...

Lovage and Love

#1686 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 02 April 2020 - 06:15 PM

My dear brother....

How glad I am to be back here with you on the forum. Yes, I have taken a dose of special K - it has been a difficult day. But first... your smoke alarm!! Whoops!! Of all the things that could have happened. Poor brother. When I read this when I woke I had a very clear picture of this scene in my head. I have to admit that it was comical, but I know in reality it wasn't....

But you are right - these things happen. We cannot change it any more than we can change what we had for breakfast yesterday. Like you have always said to me, it is not the circumstances, but what we do with them. This is just what my therapist reminded me of yesterday when I was moaning about the cv and the government etc. She said just as you have that we cannot change what happens, but we can change our reaction, and you did just that, so bravo man! That initial wave of emotion.

In fact I did just that today. I had some nut-bucket write to me on facebook from a "rival" cymbalta support site. You will see the new post somewhere here on the forum and exactly what she said. I kept my cool. It could have been so much worse... and a few months ago, it would have ruined my evening, but today, I brushed it off in moments. I simply didn't care. It is just about catching that first hit as you say. So much can be gained from that.

So today I woke up from another nasty dream. I can't get rid of them. And get this... it was about your family!! I was with you and we were arguing with your sister and brother!! Then I broke my glasses. And loads of other weird things. It was horrible. I woke and had this wave of fear again. I tried to sleep it off, but it is just all this extra time that I am thinking about this damn virus that comes out in my sleep. I wanted to up my meditation today, but I had a job come in which had to be done in 24 hours. Very good money, so I had to take it. I checked in on my parents, but the rest of the day was this work which is almost finished. Hopefully I will get some meditation in before food and then again after. I need to get my head out of this crazy place.

Those headaches sound very strange - but good that they are at least short. But might need to get them checked out if they continue for too long - possibly an effect of withdrawal??

Hope you had a better day with the mental claustrophobia... and we had good weather down here, so hopefully it was similar that way and you got another good walk in?

OK - time to relax. Really need to get on top of these dreams... thanks again for prayers...

Much love brother

God Bless 

#1687 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:38 PM

Hey brother! Really bad mental claustrophobia here tonight! Bit of a mess trying to focus and so will have to be real short one! Sorry brother! Just disorientated and confused and struggling to take anything in mentally. Can't concentrate at all. My mind is very hazy. Also slightly struggling with coordination as well, so typing isn't super easy. But it wont last too long and I am very used to it. It is the withdrawal, just like the headaches are I think. My brain is trying to get to grips with being without a substance it has had for over a year and half! 

Sorry about this, but I should properly fill you in tomorrow. My day was totally uneventful anyway. Some time in the field and then that was basically it other than usual! 

Sorry about you having to wake up to those issues but massive well done for dealing with them so well!! Very proud of you for that!! Shows you are really putting this stuff into action!!

Sorry about the dream as well, but LOL that my family made a visit!!! Really hope your meditation went well if you managed to fit some in! Also nice that you visited your parents!! Happy you got some work in but obviously meant it must have been a hectic day!! 

Anyway speak tomorrow brother!! Really hope you sleep well tonight! 

I am praying as always!! 

Love you brother! 

God Bless!

#1688 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:50 PM

Coucou Gail!!

Firstly very happy to hear your news of the rearranged appointment!! All in one day is great!

Poor my love having to go through all that! I was so impressed and in awe of how you kept positive through it all! Wow I just learn so much from you!! Thank you for inspiring me everyday!! Bravo and a big pat on the back from me!! 

So mental claustrophobia is sort a feeling of your head feeling tense, you feel distracted, can't concentrate, edgy, tired, confused, disorientated. Very difficult for your brain to take in any information, it all feels too much. It is not too much fun LOL!!! But it does last too long, a few hours, and then it eases. Sometimes an hour, sometimes more. It comes and goes. But I am very used to it. As long as you stay calm it is ok, but means it is hard to get things done for sure!! Like tonight I just sat looking at my phone distracted and spaced out. You get very spaced out. 

I am happy you are writing in your diary, that is great my love!! I know this helps you!! 

Gail I have so much HOPE for you!!! I always say it  - JOY IS COMING!!!!!!! 

I will pray for Jesus to send you HOPE!!! 

I think of you a lot and always sending so much love to you!! You are a hero and saint! 

YOU ARE SO SPECIAL!!!! 

GOD'S JOY AND LOVE AND PEACE ARE COMING!! 

And remember I am here for you my love always!! We are in this together!!

Love you Princess of Canada!! 

God Bless!

#1689 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:53 PM

Lovey I am so sorry for your situation! I will be praying for you!! Keep going! We are all here to help and support you!! God is with you and loves you!! 

Sending love! 

God Bless!

#1690 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 April 2020 - 07:23 AM

Dear Scrat,

What A government you have! Nothing to calm or soothe you. Your business can't stop, people will always have cars. 3 month wait for compensation and that is maybe. Hope and hope for the better.
The bad dreams won't last, one day, they will be gone. I must say with the Corona, many people have bad dreams, I read that somewhere. I'm praying for you my dear friend. Keep living in hope. And keep talking to God and meditate. MILLIONS are suffering, God must be real busy.lol

#1691 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 April 2020 - 07:32 AM

London,

Thank you for your good words, the tears that were shed out of fear were out of this word. 24 hours of it. I didn't deal real good with that cancellation call. Not at all. I'm in a depression phase, all is scary. Thank God for that phone call from my doctor yesterday.

Can you say than brain claustrophobia is like brain fog?

London, how are you doing in these times? Besides the brain thing?

It's a good thing that I write in my diary to see that I had good days last week or else I would think that I'm always depressed.

Love you my Prince of UK!
  • LDN likes this

#1692 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 03 April 2020 - 08:40 AM

Gailage...

The mental claustrophobia is like brain fog, but you feel very trapped by it. In my experience, brain fog can be more easily accepted, you forget stuff, you can't concentrate on stuff, but the claustrophobia gets you very tense and can very quickly lead to depression because you are incapacitated almost. At least with brain fog you can get on to an extent with day-to-day things. As LDN said, you really need to stop and practise acceptance knowing that it will pass. It is really horrible...

Lovage

• LDN likes this

#1693 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 03 April 2020 - 01:17 PM

Just had a pretty awful encounter with mother. Pls continue to pray for us. Thx thinking of you all.

Sun is out:)

#1694 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 April 2020 - 02:16 PM

Lovey, you are surrounded by your terrifying mom, day and night.

Hold on a bit, another 14 days to go. Will she be far from your place? I sure hope so, you will begin to finally breathe clear air.

We are all praying for each other. The 3 musketeers are staying close to one an other. We pray for each other...we so care about each other. We're the A team without the guns.lol love for Lovey.

Does Any of you remember the A team. So good, never missed a episode back then.

#1695 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 April 2020 - 03:24 PM

GAIL'S CORNER

We are living great stress and fear, the chaos created by this, fear of not enough money to pay rent or buy food of even to catch is, has reached a high degree of worries, depression and anxiety. Not mentioning the suicides. It is just the begining

This morning, I felt the need to write here. No wings, no flying today.

"SET YOUR MIND ON THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE,
NOT ON THINGS THAT ARE FROM Earth" by collosiens 13.2.

So here I am, crying too much,fearing the worst for myself. Once calmed down with the aid of pills, I could see what was in the Summerland . And this nourished my brain, my soul.

Set your mind on things that are above. So I did this exercise. In the Summerland, there is no fear, no mental or physical illnesses. Just pure peace of mind, quietness,smiles, no tears or fear in that place, no worries, no "what ifs", no lies only pure love with Jesus as company to guide us through the place.

So, in hard times,set your minds on things that are above. Wait till your crises slow down to do this.

I also find relief in gratitude. And sometimes, I don't feel the relief entirely. I need to wait and wait again for the tears to subside. Specially as I wake up, I start crying and crying, depression does this and it lasts a good twenty minutes. They it calms down.
Sometimes twice a day!

Today, depression hit pretty hard! Today, I wish that I would be in the Summerland forever like most oh you. By meditation, I can bring the Summerland in my heart just by imagining
What's going out out there. Eternal peace of mind etc.

So, as I said, no flying today just reflecting. Love to all.

#1696 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:36 PM

Gailage...

Remember the A Team for sure - we just need to decide who is going to be which character!! 

Lovey...

It sounds like mother is unable to deal and contain her stress and frustration with the current circumstances and thereby letting it out on you. Being nextdoor puts you right in the firing line but how on earth she can come and knock on the door at silly hours of the morning is beyond me. That truly is too much. You could call the police!! No law on ratting out your own family!!

#1697 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:52 PM

Good evening brother...

Still got the claustrophobia - very sorry to hear that. I had real difficulty explaining it to Gailage earlier. I had difficulty describing to you until you gave it the name. I really know what it is like and you have my every sympathy. But you at least know that it is the withdrawal and that there is an end.

I had another horrible dream last night (five in a row now). This was all anxiety. I woke up shaking. Getting so tired of it all and I worry to sleep now. I know I have to. It took me about half hour to get my head out of the dream space, but I was still left with the anxiety. But it was strange. I was still ale to walk for a good half hour - on my own. I then had a client turn up - one that has had enough of the lockdown. Neither of us have gone anywhere, and neither of us have symptoms, so he is going to continue coming on a Friday, which I am more than happy with. It is some much needed social interaction for an hour. So with the kid on Wednesday that isn't too bad. Would be nice to have one on Monday so I can at least have something every other day. 

So fill me in only if you can today man. If you are still having head issues, don't push yourself. Again, I need to get more meditation in. Last night I could still feel this pressure when I was trying to relax. An inability to totally let go, and when I could feel myself drifting, I could sense my mind going over to this dark stuff, just like my dreams. So I am hoping that by more meditation I can free myself from it. I certainly hope so as it is really painful. 

What is also very strange is that I keep seeing and hearing rooks now. This area is usually littered with seagulls, but all I am seeing is these massive black sods. Is there something going on that we should know about?! Like the start of the apocalypse! Bit coincidental with all this virus stuff going on!!

Anyway - will wait to hear from you later brother - hope all family is safe and well.

Much love

God Bless

#1698 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 03 April 2020 - 09:29 PM

Friends,

Here we are, another day come and lived :) I did the best I could and I'm sure you all did too.  

Gail, thank you for Gail's corner.  I will pray for inspiration and write a little something for us to enjoy. 

IUN, the 2am was a text message, she did not come over but still, so crazy.  I'm having a really hard time.  I am so compassionate to her, but she really crosses my boundaries and it's unhealthy.  I wrote her an email explaining my point of view, with care and kindness.  It's all I can do.  I have an appointment to talk to a new therapist via tele-call. Next week.  I have another appointment next week too with a wise woman who knows both me and my mother. She has been something of a life coach and nutritional guide for me for several years. I'm looking forward to our conversation on Tuesday.  

I feel like a bad daughter for counting down the days to freedom, but it really does feel like I am in a kind of bondage to my mom.  She owns the condo I live in, I rent from her so it sets up a delicate situation for me.  I love her and appreciate all she has done to provide financially for me. She does not seem to possess healthy relationship skills.  She mistreats me and all of our family.  I am figuring out a way to be independent of her financially.  I want very much to live on the west coast of the U.S. Gail, I'm in the midwest U.S. currently.  I'm investigating avenues and resources for self employment as an artist and perhaps architect's assistant.  I'm looking into online auto CAD programs to learn. I would be very adept at this profession and doing it part time would allow me to still pursue artistic endeavors while becoming financially independent as they are paid quite well and could work part time I think. Can anyone suggest a good CAD online learning program? There are many out there.  Lots are free even.  I've viewed and practiced a youtube tutorial.  I think it would be best if I can find a certification program at an online University.  I'm writing on my laptop right now so I can freely write more than usual which is a treat.  Usually I'm just henpecking on my cell phone lol!

Gail, my heart goes out to you, crying for 20 minutes, more than once.  Oh, I'm so sorry.  This is so hard, this life.  Truly it is not our home.  And LDN, I sympathize with you too. So much change so quickly.  It's got me feeling some kind of way too.You are handling it like a champ.  IUN, what can I say? You are also suiting up and showing up.  The fact that you three are present for each other along with many other members (not wanting to leave anyone out!) is a testament to good character! 

I'm exhausted.  Had an awful awful encounter with mother today. It really tears me apart. It's exhausting, draining in every way.

I remember the A-team!! I was really little when it was first on.   I think I want to be Mr. T.  I pity the fool who tries to mess with me!!!

What about the rest of you? 

#1699 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:16 PM

Hey brother! Sorry the evenings at the moment my head just goes weird! Really can't take anything in again tonight! Everything is the biggest effort ever! It has been fine all day but the last hour has been bad and now I just want to get into a ball on the floor and close my eyes. As I have mentioned if I hadn't almost a decade of severe mental health problems, i would really worry for me. Thankfully I have lots of experiences I have overcome that were worse to turn to. But It does make these evenings damn tough. Every little thing is the biggest effort!!!! My back is so tense and the headaches are still coming. Also I have this feeling of craving, like an addiction feeling. But this drug isn't addictive like a benzo, so I don't get it. This is what makes it even tougher. I have the tired and wired situation in overload. I feel really restless and on edge and but also barely capable of taking any information in. 

Plus as I right near the end now, the trauma is coming back as well. So I have the trauma as a further complication! I just feel really disorientated right now. Like I mentioned my plan was to stay in London for the duration of the withdrawal, so as to keep things in my external environment as stable as possible. So now with the cv and being in the country out of the blue, it is all like a blur and I'm going 'wait what is going on right now?. It's like being drunk or on drugs, that disorientation. 

The withdrawal really does mess with my structure. 2 recent nights I was just about to go bed and then realised I wasn't tired at all and needed to burn some energy, so listened to music and then went to bed so late. Then I wake up later and then everything gets out of sync. But I need my sleep and also if I have a sudden burst of energy I have to channel it, otherwise I will be just lying in bed wide awake for hours! 

I am sorry about this. As I say it hits just when I write to you! I have such a heavy head right now. 

My day was ok. Just spent some time in the field as usual and the rest generic. When I was in the field an helicopter air ambulance and also a ground one came to my village. I thought it might be corona related but apparently my sister saw somewhere on the ground earlier in the road having fallen of their bike. I hope they are ok. It is weird because it is the 2nd helicopter ambulance since I have been down. Before I have never seen one in the area. Today it literally flew right over me! 

Really sorry about these dreams. I am sure this will pass, but so upsetting and tough for you right now. This is so painful for you but you are dealing with it great! I will really be praying brother! 

That is weird about the rooks!!! Man the amount they poo!!! The road outside the house is just covered in the white splats!! 

Happy to hear about the client though! 

Stick in there brother!! I really hope the meditation can help with these dreams. As I say we are in this together brother!! 

Love you brother! 

God Bless!

#1700 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:33 PM

COUCOU Gail!!!

Oh my love sorry but my mental claustrophobia is bad tonight! Yes it is like brain fog, but more stressful and more agitated. You feel trapped. Like normal a combination of brain fog and physical claustrophobia together. You can't think properly and you feel very on edge. Plus I get headaches with it. 

Overall I am ok in the day, thank you very much for asking my love! But this mental claustrophobia is difficult in the evenings. Plus I feel nervous because of my past terrors of withdrawal. But I pray everyday for you and also for my acceptance of God's Plan! The hill meditation is great for my nerves, it helps me too relax a lot. I am dreaming of the Summerland a lot as well!! Just can't wait for it! But excited for all of us - the 3 musketeers and lovey - to go home! I am looking forward very much for our reunion in heaven - it makes me very happy to think of this! A picnic on the beach with Jesus and Chin Chin AND of course KATOU!!! 

I am so sorry for what you have gone through my love with the cancellation! I can't bear to hear it! What a relief for the reappointment! 

I have been in particular focussing my prayers for you on HOPE!!! 

Also Gail thank you for your words you always make feel happy! I love reading you so much!! It is a gift from God to read you! You sure are something special my love!! Always remember this!! You are a BEAUTIFUL and SPECIAL and WONDERFUL person!!! 

'SET YOUR MIND ON THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE,

NOT ON THINGS THAT ARE FROM EARTH'

PURE LOVE, PURE JOY AND PURE PEACE WITH JESUS!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUR FUTURE!!!

ETERNAL PEACE, ETERNAL LOVE AND ETERNAL JOY!!! 

I could cry to think of it!!! I am emotional right now my love! Some tears in my eyes here!! 

Thank you for inspiring me with your beautiful words!!! 

I will keep praying for HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember we are together Gail!! I am here for you!!! We will make it!!!! 

Love you my Princess!!!

God Bless!

#1701 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:41 PM

Hi Lovey!!

1st of all you are doing GREAT!!! You are dealing with this stress so well so a massive well done!!

Great you have a therapist next week plus the wise women you knows your mother, I think those could both really help! 

I like your photo! West Coast vibes!!! Looks like heaven your picture!! 

So sorry again about this pain and stress you have to face right now! Again you are doing such a great job! Really proud here! 

I am praying for you!! 

So nice to have you hear with us! I love having you here!! 

Love to you!

God Bless!

#1702 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:56 PM

LDN you made my night. Thank you so much, you kind soul!!

#1703 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 04 April 2020 - 05:44 AM

Hello to you all,

Seems to me that we all have our own tribulations. All four. Imagine the others. I am putting my mind on hope. Fear gripped me solid as I woke up. I made the mistake of looking at my gum, I thought that I would faint. Getting bigger by the minute. Last time I look at it.

Hope on the week to come, to be seen by the radio oncologist. Within seven days. Dear God, keep me sane till then and take over my thoughts please.

Like you all, I dream of being in the Summerland. Peace at last. Seeing Jesus at last. Being mental free at last. I can't wait. Orange and green leaves to eat with wine, courtesy of Jesus. I don't drink, but I'll have one glass of red .

The whole planet needs you so Jesus. Thank God that you are there for us!
  • LDN likes this

#1704 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:18 AM

My prayers are always with you Gailage - stay strong, there is an end to this gum suffering. 

I know that days can seem like weeks - just like they are for me at the moment. It is when we concentrate so much on things that we find this happening. Such a beautiful day and I am seeing so many people breaking the rules right outside my window. It seems like it will never end.

We try to isolate from it, but it becomes impossible, which is why I understand the suffering with your gum. And this is why my prayers continue for you right up until your suffering is fixed with this appointment.

Much lovage

#1705 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 04 April 2020 - 03:53 PM

Thank you Scrat for your good words and understanding.
You are also on my mind and in my prayers. Oh Summerland!

#1706 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,213 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:01 PM

Hey brother...

I've cracked. I knew it would happen. I simply do not give a damn anymore. I am sick of being tied into these four walls. 

I had a call from a client with a problem and I just didn't care about rules or anything - my mental health is too important. The client was my age and not vulnerable and he understood the risks. Overall, I was out for about 3 hours. I earned good money, I had outside contact and social interaction and I feel so much better for it. I know I broke the rules, but I care more for my own mental health, and if both parties involved consent to the circumstances, then what the hell.

I can't wait until we go back to normal, I think life will be given a whole new meaning when I can now feel this good just to go out and work. The money is one thing for sure, but it is not knowing just how important social interaction can be! Man I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know tomorrow will bring it all back down again, but for now, I am going to enjoy the moment.

Glad that you have seen improvements during the day, but there is always some point in the day where it goes wrong. You can get all sorts of very strange things as a result of withdrawal, so regardless of whether something was addictive or not, it doesn't surprise me that you have this feeling. It is just another symptoms unfortunately. I think there is simply too much happening and your brain doesn't know what to focus on when and in which order. You get to the end of the day and it has just been too much and shuts down. That is at least what I found when I got the mental claustrophobia.  

But don't underestimate this whole cv thing. I know I keep on about it, but it is there in the background and it will be affecting you. Prof Graham Medley has got the right idea knowing that everything that is going on is just a short term solution of which there is no exit strategy. 

https://www.dailymai...d-message-field

He is absolutely right. What he is trying to do with the NHS he is costing more with Mental health issues, job redundancies and the economy as a whole. Sure we need to keep the vulnerable covered, but let those that can get out and work asap, otherwise we will be in this state a lot longer after the cv has passed us by. Genius move right on top of Brexit. The UK will end up going down quicker than the Titanic.

I do apologise that all my messages are about this cv stuff. You can see just how much it is getting to me. I can't stop talking about it because it is causing me that much bother. Again, I do wish I could be down in the country with you with all the fires, rooks and so forth. It would take my mind off it. It would feel more like a break. My body would go into holiday mode and I wouldn't be thinking about the state of the country. I honestly think you are better off where you are and that being back on London would have caused you more of an issue - it certainly would have done for the rest of the family.

Do hope all is well. Keep your thoughts on those above... including Chinchin, who will be looking down on us right now...

Much love brother

God Bless

#1707 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:47 PM

Hey brother! Happy you managed to get out for 3 hours!! Really pleased to hear that! Great you could get some social contact and a change of scene! I am definitely very lucky to be down here but at the same time it has still be an upheaval with the withdrawal, and is not ideal - but in the context of cv am I very fortunate definitely. 

Still got a headache tonight. Plus this tired and wired stuff is just becoming really tough. I am neither here nor there right now. My head hurts and I just need to rest but then I feel so edgy and agitated and have this feeling of needing a hit of something. Feel really like a proper addict! Places a lot of pressure on my shoulders in terms of decisions and such. Very hard how to respond to such mixed signals from the brain. 

My day was decent. I woke feeling real bad, but when out to the field for an hour and that was really helpful. Then did a video chat for about an hour with my cousins and aunt and uncle with my whole family. I thought my head would not be able to cope and was dreading it but actually it was ok.

The rooks are everywhere and it is SO annoying!!!

I agree absolutely about no exit strategy. I was talking about this earlier. That why I am so impressed by South Korea and Germany with there mass testing!! That means there is a clear strategy of reintergration. South Korea didn't even have a lockdown at all because there testing measures were so impressive!!! Ultimately it getting a bit embarrassing this country to be honest, and by a bit, I actually mean very embarrassing. I mean all that money on the letters, but not on testing?? Absurd. Our NHS is just so run down it hasn't a chance. Plus the leadership are u turn all the time. Mixed messages. Ultimately as I say if we had huge testing like South Korea we wouldn't even need a lockdown!! 

I feel for you so much brother!! So so much! But as I say you are doing fantastic!! And happy about your day! 

I will be praying!! 

Love you brother! 

God Bless!

#1708 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the kind words Lovey!! 

Really rooting for you here!! Praying for you!! 

Take care!! 

Love!! 

God Bless!!

#1709 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:53 PM

Bonjour Gail!!

Sorry for the fear but you are doing so so well!!! Trust me!! So proud of you my love!! 

This is such a tough time for you and you are giving me a lot of strength!! Huge admiration and awe for you!! What a special person!!

I keep praying for HOPE to you!! 

Love you so much!! 

God Bless!!!

#1710 gail

gail

Site Partners

• Site Supporter
  • 6,016 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted 05 April 2020 - 07:40 AM

Coucou London,

I'm so glad to be living in Canada! They began to give tickets when people have a gathering. Good move. And China are sending masks to Canada within the week as Canada helped them in the beginning.

Mr Trumpet is holding the masks that were meant to be shipped to Canada. They will be shipped directly non stop to Canada. Hospitals will be able to resume the surgeries, urgent or not. Good news.

Could it be that your symptoms are partly due to Lyme's disease? Have you finished with the pills that are causing withdrawal? What's the name again? My memory is having a hard time here.

So happy that you are still going to the hill. Any God moments recently?

I put my God stone on my desk with two stones that are ingraved with the word HOPE AND ESPOIR.
Next to it, I put my baby cross, the same your mom has. So my eyes are often on this.

Looking forward to see Doctor Wang. This week, they will call me. With hope.

Is your mom ok now? Any pain? Your princess with love. Prayers continue flowing.
  • LDN likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users