#2311 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 16 October 2020 - 06:55 PM

Hi everyone, feeling a bit lonely this evening. I finished my drawing which is great though.

#2312 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:46 PM

Hi Lovey! 

I am so happy to hear that it went well!! Bravo!! Yet another great achievement for you!! 

Sorry about the loneliness! I often feel desperately lonely! But I know God is with me, always! That is my solace. 

Also well done on the drawing! I am praying for you!

Love and God Bless!

#2313 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:50 PM

I'm down to the bare bones of my soul. It's just me and God. I know you and many others are alive and care about me but here I am in my house otherwise all alone but for God. So I am thankful and will be with Him now.
Good night LDN, hat, iun, thanks for being here in your hearts and spirits.

#2314 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 17 October 2020 - 07:54 AM

Hi everyone, feeling a bit lonely this evening. I finished my drawing which is great though.

It really is - I've seen it :)

Was great to be messaging from the comfort of my bed last night Lovey... I really hope you got a good sleep.

Always here for you. Drop a note any time, night or day, and if I can, I will be there right away!

We can be our own emergency spiritual service if you like :)

Just dial 1-800-IUN :D

#2315 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:42 AM

Yes thank you for being there for me! Life is not meant to be lived alone!!

#2316 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 17 October 2020 - 11:55 AM

Too right - but we are never truly alone :)

#2317 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 October 2020 - 01:25 PM

Feels that way sometimes unfortunately but you are right😊🥰

#2318 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 17 October 2020 - 09:33 PM

Another hard night of big sad emotions. It's some hormones time of the month stuff though but it's really heavy!! Our world needs healing and in so many ways.

Good night dear ones.

#2319 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:39 PM

Still alive. Hi.

#2320 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:12 PM

Hi Lovey! Sorry to hear that! I have had a tough day as well! Overwhelmed and very weak! 

You are doing so well! We will get through this!! 

Sending lots of love and prayers! 

God Bless!

#2321 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 19 October 2020 - 04:41 PM

Hi friends doing ok. Just working through things and looking ahead to make it through to sunnier days. Figuratively and literally. ❤️❤️thinking of you all hope things are well.

#2322 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:41 PM

Hi H...

Rotten day here - head is on day 11 of being fuzzy and I have had enough.

Not looking forward to the winter times starting - I count down the days until the equinox!

#2323 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:33 PM

Ughh so sorry to hear that.

Winter is hard on me to as I'm sure you remember. We should have an official equinox countdown!
I socialized today going to my church knitting group and it was quite nice. I feel very liked and welcome there. I made myself a nice well cooked meal today too. Had a very deep therapy session today. Tomorrow telemedicine check in with psychiatrist in the AM. I dropped off a dog portrait painting to hang in my friends coffee and wine bar. She is a big supporter. Hopeful it will garner me some more work. She has my business cards too. I'm trying to get some time to do arts and crafts with my niece and nephew and it's like trying to book time with Beyonce. Their schedules are packed. It's so sad for me!
Well I'm having ice cream and going to watch some tele before bed but I'll be up for a little while .nice to hear from you.

#2324 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 19 October 2020 - 08:16 PM

The winter solstice is dec 21 and then the days start to get longer again. That's my next checkpoint.

#2325 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:23 PM

Hi Lovey! Wow what a busy day! Bravo!! I am so impressed when I read of what you are up to!! Great about the painting! 

I relate as you know about the winter!! 

Love and prayers!! 

#2326 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:26 PM

LDN thank you. It's important to me trying to be active and keep moving forward. Iun feel free to show my drawing to ldn. I don't think I have his email.
  • LDN likes this

#2327 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 20 October 2020 - 05:16 PM

Hi H...

I will have to forward your work using WhatsApp, will be much easier than trying to get my bluetooth working to send to my laptop, and then email - all too much!!

Sounds like you have done really well and kept going. Wherever we can, we need to live by these rules and just keep plodding on. I am still suffering with a lot of fatigue since Sunday, but I have not missed any work so far. It is a very strange thing that is going on. You would expect the fatigue to get worse with doing work, but it doesn't. It makes no difference whether I am working or laying in bed. But laying in bed isn't curing me at all. Just like when I wake up after a good 8 hours sleep, and I still feel shattered. If fact it is worse in the morning than any other time. No idea what I have done. Think I just need to have done with it and cut my head off.

How have you been today? Wow, it is a lot quicker to type here than using my phone :)

#2328 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 October 2020 - 04:49 PM

Hi iun hope u check this. Needed to chat. Arghhh my ears are ringing badly. It's always there but very bad today.

#2329 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 23 October 2020 - 05:14 PM

Hi Lovey.

The ringing in the ears is very annoying but it could be a lot worse!!  lol

#2330 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:04 PM

Yes it would be worse to be deaf. It sounds like high pitched radio feedback. It's almost painful.

#2331 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:40 PM

No stranger to that - and got your message!!

#2332 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 23 October 2020 - 07:00 PM

Thanks fellas:)

#2333 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:08 PM

Got out for a hike today. It was very nice. End of the color season of fall..still a little left on the trees to enjoy. Groceries bought as well. Hi ldn how are you? Have not heart from u in a while.

#2334 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 10:04 PM

Hi Lovey! WOW a hike sounds lovely! Do you have nice scenery where you live? I love the fresh air, though I am very limited in what I can do, due to my chronic fatigue. 

I am in the countryside at the moment and like you there still a little bit left on the trees. The clocks change tonight in England, so it get darker an hour earlier! Not fun!! 

Generally I am doing ok. Up and down. Just trying to focus on the bigger picture and remain curious at God's Plan for me. Plus be grateful for all the beautiful things in my life! My energy does seem to be slowly improving. 

Lots of love and prayers to you my friend! God Bless!

#2335 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 October 2020 - 07:49 AM

I would go on a hike but I haven't figured how to "socially distance" from the cold.  lol

• LDN likes this

#2336 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,211 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 25 October 2020 - 05:49 PM

Its 10 degrees C (or 50F) over here and I am FREEZING!!

I know that will sound like nothing compared to what is going on over there... :)

#2337 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 25 October 2020 - 07:25 PM

It's about time to pull out the hats and gloves it's true. I still hit the farmer's market and saw my favorite vendors. Knitting group tomorrow a.m. and trauma counseling at noon. Big day! It's around 40 degrees here now. Chilly. Hope all are well. Good night.

#2338 LDN

LDN

Like a Family Member

• Site Supporter
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 11:40 PM

Ha fishinghat that cracked me up!! I hope you are well! 

Much love and prayers to you!

#2339 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 26 October 2020 - 02:28 AM

LDN there are lots of parks near me to visit. I am blessed to live in a lovely neighborhood too. I fatigue fairly quickly but not as bad as a year or two years ago. It's nice to be able to do more now. I had a small-medium sized home improvement project I did this weekend too. All quite a feat whilst in the throes of trauma therapy and neuro rehab. It's the best way...to continue sprinkling activity and forward moves whenever I am able, along with appropriate levels of extra rest. I am praying and believing in God for a full recovery should that be in alignment with His divine plan. His mercy I seek. Long have I suffered, I am hopeful and petitioning Him ardently for healing.

#2340 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,893 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:23 AM

"It's the best way...to continue sprinkling activity and forward moves whenever I am able, along with appropriate levels of extra rest. "

Very very true. With that approach you will work your way out your problems slowly but surely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users