Photo

Lupin Brand -- Mini Pills Instead Of Tiny Granuals!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scuffy1209

Scuffy1209

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:21 PM

Just wanted to reiterate really helpful info i found on a forum here -- I discovered that Lupin brand generic cymbalta is actually filled wtih tiny 5mg minipills instead of hundreds of little grains of "cymablta sand" (haha). I jsut switched over to begin my taper and it makes it SO much easier. I can go down by 5mg every few weeks and there's barely any counting involved. I got 40mg pills which have 8 minipills in them. So, each day i just take one mini pill out and voila! 35mg!  Personally i switched over with little issue, i feel the same as i did on the other generic. 

Given the huge issue that cymablta only comes in 10, 20, 30 and 60 mg doses, having these minipills is a huge deal and i hope as many people as possible can use them! So grateful i found the info on this website. I just asked my pharmacist and she ordered it for me. 

#2 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:04 PM

Hi scuffy. Just be careful. Once you get down around 5 or 10 mg things usually get bad (I hope you don't have that issue) and many drop around 0.1 mg every week or two. At that point the tiny beads can be an asset.

#3 Scuffy1209

Scuffy1209

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:28 PM

agreed!  thankfully it's going to be a while until i get there ;-) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users