667 replies to this topic

#661 Axlejames

Axlejames

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

Morning I'm exhausted I'm mentally exhausted to much stress I've been at my new job 3 weeks going through marriage issues and celexa withdrawl and I literally dont know how I'm making it through I dont know how much more I can take of all this or what I can do anymore this over thinking is stressing me out constant fear it's so overwhelming

#662 Axlejames

Axlejames

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted Today, 08:46 AM

Could use any words of encouragement right now

#663 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,723 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    5 months on cymbalta, scary side effects, never felt good.
    Needed understanding and support, and a place where I was not alone. To read others stories and realizing that I was not the only one going through all that crap.
    In hope that one day, I can return the favors in some kind of way.

Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Sweet AxleJames,

I read that you were taking Benadryl, does it help you to slow down your mind? It's a great med for that.

IUN suggested a book from Claire Weekes, not sure about the spelling. I suggest that you get this book, it will help you greatly to understand what's going on in your body, over thinking and the rest. You will not want to put it down. Easy reading and easy understanding.i will find the right title for you and come back.

If I send you a picture of Fish in his g-strings, would it help your mind to focus on something else? Got to smile at times my friend. Prayers for you and I'll be back!

#664 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,723 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:
    Needed understanding and support, and a place where I was not alone. To read others stories and realizing that I was not the only one going through all that crap.

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

Me again. Claire Weekes, title: Essential help for your nerves.

Treat yourself this weekend by buying this book. You will not regret it. Have a yellow marker near to highlight the passages that speak to you. Love, Gail

#665 gail

gail

God-like

• Site Supporter
  • 4,723 posts
  • LocationSherbrooke, PQ
  • why_joining:

Posted Today, 09:11 AM

Words of encouragement AxleJames, this will be over as nothing lasts. I've seen in your posts that you had good moments, write them down so you can remember that it's not always dark.

You have prayers from all of us, but God is slow at times. In a few months, you'll look back with amazement at all you've been through. You will develop compassion at a high degree.

See you later!

#666 Axlejames

Axlejames

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted Today, 09:15 AM

Ordered the book will be here tomorrow

#667 Axlejames

Axlejames

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted Today, 10:41 AM

I need some advice as far as where I'm at with stuff should I hold out and see if it gets better or should I go in and see about switching meds I dont know what to do I dont know if I'm at the peak of the cymbalta where it should be helping me and I'm worried ill never get balanced I need help

#668 invalidusername

invalidusername

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • why_joining:
    to get back to being the real me

Posted Today, 10:54 AM

Good move on the book Axle - I started with this book. Let me know if I can help clear anything up whilst reading it.

We are in the same place again here. I am really struggling to see an end to this withdrawal of Cymbalta. I don't even know if my Celexa is working. But the problem here is that we can't stop and switch at any point like candy - these things take time - and this is the worst part. I have lost all patience after 3 months of switching over and I have only just come to the peak having stopped the Cym yesterday.

Like you I would love a time in the future when this will start to ease off. 'Hats famous words are haunting me today, but he is right.

Time and BLOODY patience!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users