Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:26 AM

Yea!!  Any residual effects?

#33 TmanB

TmanB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 03:45 AM

Oh pretty much the same as described at the 10 month point ...

Additionally, I have noticed that I have become more sensitive to pain killers ... Ibuprofen and the likes ... While in the past, I could support them pretty well, now I end up with stomach issues after taking a modest dose for about 3 days ... But oh well, if you know this, you can be extra careful, but it amazes me time and time again how we have to get to know our bodies all over again once we stop taking this dreadful drug ...

#34 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 05 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

Brings up the whole enteric coating issues all over again.

Makes you wonder just whether some of the pharma plants skimp on the quality of the caps to maximise revenue after paying licensing costs??

#35 TmanB

TmanB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 05:00 AM

Definitely ... The days that companies actually cared about delivering a good product are way behind us ... They don't give a cr%^ ... They rather deliver a subpar product and if enough people complain and file lawsuits, they will pay the fine ... which usually is peanuts compared to what they have earned, so why bother and doing it right from the first time?  It is called "pride" ... which is something small companies, tradesmen, etc still have, but something long lost at Big Pharma ... End of rant lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users