#1 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:32 AM

Has anyone heard from Polly? How are you dear, I am thinking of you!

#2 Polly38

Polly38

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:55 AM

Hi HrK!

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm not too bad thanks. I'm on my 15th day off Cymbalta today. Have had bad stomach pains on and off. Yesterday was bad but today is better. I am still finding it hard to take a deep breath (so I keep sighing) and feel quite light headed. I am having breathing physio and the physio said my breathing is out of time so I am working in that. Haven't had any brain zaps and only a bit of anxiety (caused by worrying about my breathing - so a vicious circle🙄).

How are you doing? Thanks for checking in!

Polly

#3 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:53 PM

Wow, that is just awesome!!! 15 days off. Great job.  I can't wait till I can say that!!! The breathing issue will resolve itself I should think in time.   so glad to hear no brain zaps.  I am thrilled for you.  I'm trying to keep going on with my daily life as much as possible.  It is helping.  I definitely am operating at a more smaller scale for the time being, but not at a halt.  Gotta keep moving ahead no matter how slow.  Taking down time is good too of course.  Had a rough day yesterday.  I have another post going I'm gonna go update everyone.  Thinking of you! Hrk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users