#1 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 04 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

It was upsetting to me all the recent events in my life, so I am taking today and tomorrow very easy. No work. I am nauseous and a little shaky physically. praying it is not the flu. Some dizziness also. I think just emotional overload. Please stay in touch here friends. I'm pausing the taper for a good while. I am looking into EMDR. Do not think it wise to taper during this. Hope you all are well!

#2 Mxpro32

Mxpro32

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 04:14 PM

Take all the time you need. Nothing good happens fast.  I’m trying to be easy on myself too.  Sounds like you are self employed as well, which makes it really hard to take it easy on yourself.  

#3 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 04 February 2020 - 04:54 PM

More of us self-employed?! That certainly makes me feel more comforted.

I am also joining you in withdrawal. This Phenibut rubbish has really hit me hard today - having occasional sweats, zero appetite, anhedonia and depression that I prayed would never come back.

Never thought 2 doses would do this to me. So please bear with me guys while I struggle through this - but I will still be here. We all need each other...

Hugs all 'round  :hug:

[EDIT] My therapist tried some EMDR with me last week. Early days, but sort of worked a little on the anxiety I had at the time.

#4 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:
    Trying to get off of this poisonous drug. Need support and help!Down from 120mg to 7mg.
    Am currently taking 18 beads 2x per day. A split dose method. 4 am and 4 pm. Pausing to stabilize.

Posted 04 February 2020 - 06:32 PM

I am dizzy and having visual processing difficulties right now. Highly stressful day and last week. Will write more later. Thx for saying hi.

#5 Mxpro32

Mxpro32

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 07:58 PM

You hanging in there?

#6 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 08 February 2020 - 08:18 PM

Mxpro I am, that. My stomach is a wreck tonight. I am EXTREMELY NAUSEOUS. Not sure why. No changes in cymbalta. I've switched from hydroxyzine to loratadine for my allergies in the past 2 days. Could this be a little withdrawl from that? hard to say but I feel pretty awful. Thank you for asking me. How are you?

#7 Mxpro32

Mxpro32

Like a Family Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:06 PM

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm having a great day with my family. I feel like my pre cymbalta self. My humor is back, I've been working on projects in my shop, organizing drawers and just straight relaxing with my wife on the back patio. I've been laughing, and it made me realize how much I used to laugh. I had no idea how much cymbalta stole my mojo because it happened so slow. I know I'm going to have plenty of down days ahead of me, but it sure is nice to see my old self for a while.

#8 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 08 February 2020 - 10:30 PM

That is awesome to hear! I am very happy for you! I actually had a very positive day yesterday, which I am very grateful for.

#9 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:36 AM

Lovey, the FDA says a 6% chance of developing nausea and a 3.5% chance of developing anxiety from loratadine.

#10 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:29 AM

Fh, ok thx so much. I didn't have issues last time I took it a couple of months ago but my body is changing so anything is possible.

#11 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:30 AM

...and we just know you are going to be one of those 6 in 100 (or 1 in 17 if you prefer)....

These are quite high odds medically speaking, but at least you know what it is.

#12 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:47 AM

If you didn't have a reaction last time then it is unlikely you will this time but....?

#13 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:09 PM

I'm probably going back to hydroxyzine. i was quite dizzy between that and .5 mg xanax/2x a day but its better than nausea.

#14 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:16 PM

The skeletal systems of trees are lining stark skies out my window. Its quite difficult here this time of year as I often speak of. Living without sun is almost like living without the right food or poor rest. Send the helicopter!

#15 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:20 PM

We are beginning to see some early signs of spring here. Some early plants poking through the soil. Buds on fruit trees getting bigger, and a few birds signing.  Hold on spring is coming soon.

#16 Lovey

Lovey

Best Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • why_joining:

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:38 PM

Thx fh. I am looking at my old photos of last spring getting ready:) We have some bird activity last few days too. I wrote some poetry of sorts tonight. Watched a good movie. Focus on the good.

#17 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:13 PM

That's how its done H... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users