• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CymbaltaRuinedme

CymbaltaRuinedme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:22 PM

I have been seeing my Dr, Universal Primary Care, in Olean NY for about 2 years. they diagnosed me with fibromyalgia after not being able to figure out what was wrong with me, even though i didn't fit the criteria. they in turn put me on cymbalta, i was not warned of the side effects of this medication which I developed numerous severely negative ones,that caused further permanent damages to myself. i have pleaded with my doctor to,get me off this medication they wont assist me and dont take me,off. i have pleaded with them via email, in person with witnesses and have even admitted myself to the psychiatric unit with suicidal ideations caused by this medicine. I have permanent heart damage and diseases, i have gained an incredicle amount of weight and for the first time in my life i am very over weight. I lost my job due to this, it affected my marriage, my quality of life, my ability to do every day activities. I now have very bad sciatic issues due to the excessive weight. this has ruined my life, I feel very confident that I am a victim of medical malpractice and want desperately for my voice to be heard and no longer neglected by my doctors. I pleaded with them that I felt my issue was adult add they refused to even look into that possibility and made up this and in turn ruined my life. please assist me in righting this wrong and preventing it for others. the withdrawal from this Medication is so severe its debilitating or i would have taken myself off it.
thank you,
Kristene
I feel i have been a victim of wrong diagnosis, neglect, malpractice, failure to diagnose, wrong medication prescribed, injury caused by the neglect and wrong medication.
since starting this medication
I developed severe depression, suicidal ideation, tachycardia, myocardial valve disorder, dyspnea, sleeping disorders, anxiety, borderline diabetic, among others
I lost my job, affected all my personal relationships. It's unberable and debiliatating. 

#2 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:42 PM

topic moved to - https://www.cymbalta...ife/#entry91156

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users