• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stephencsp

Stephencsp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:19 PM

Please feel free to sign and share this petition.

https://www.change.o...combo_share_abi

#2 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:30 PM

Hi Stephen,

You are unfortunately one of so many that have been affected by Cymbalta, and whilst your petition is a brave effort (and certainly should be acted on), it is with regret that I can tell you for sure that you will not succeed in getting the drug removed. If that were possible, we would have already done it!! :D

Eli Lily need to take more responsibility for the reactions that their drugs cause those who take it, and the lack of knowledge of the doctors who prescribe it is shocking.

However, you are clearly making a good point of this - and you can count on my signing. I will also be watching to see how you get on.

All the very best,

IUN

#3 invalidusername

invalidusername

Site Admin

• Site Supporter
  • 6,195 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:35 PM

You might find the lawsuit topic here of interest, and some contact in there which may help you find more supporters;

https://www.cymbalta...formation-news/

If there is any other way in which we can help, please mention it and we will do what we can.

#4 fishinghat

fishinghat

Site Partners

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,869 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:49 PM

I applaud your efforts. Eli Lilley has been to court on over 20,000 cases just for the withdrawal alone and the courts have done little but dished out minimal penalties and Cymbalta is still readily prescribed. What a shame. Best of luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users