20 replies to this topic

#1 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:
    i have been coming off cymbalta for months now, i have brain zaps, ear problems, dizziness, i am so glad to have found a group like this

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

Once again, as always, I am so glad that I found this website. Seeing people going through what I am going through has really helped. Even though I would never wish this mess on anyone. After reading many posts on how to come off of this crap I have realized even though I thought I was coming off properly I really wasn't. I need to come off because I can't afford the medication and I was told by a pharmacist (I trust their word over dr's on medication always) how to taper off. He had said every day then every other day then every 2 days and so on. If you have read prior posts of mine you will see that I am now down to 1 pill per week. Well I got a big bright lightbulb above my head earlier. Even though I had "tapered" so to say, it was still at "full" dosage. I am on 60 mgs for my fibromyalgia. I had only been on it 2-3 months when I started coming off. But it dawned on me that in order for me to come off I need to lower my dose and take it for so long and lower it again and so on. So, today is once again "day one". Today I took my first 30 mg pill. I plan to refill my RX ( I only have 3 pills left ) and get the empty gelcaps and wean down my dosage over time. I will report on this post with updates and let you all know my progress as I go through it. So, keep watch and I'll keep it updated.

Day One
It's been 6 days since my last 60mg pill. I have lasted longer this time around. The side effects are just hitting today but with a vengance. The zaps are often, I am irritable, but I tell myself it's the pill (or lack thereof) and try to get my emotions back in check.
I keep forgetting to call and report this to the FDA. This drug really needs to be pulled off the market, however there is one downfall to doing so. If it's pulled there will be thousands of people having to stop the drug cold turkey, so I guess in a small way it's good that it's still out there. Too bad we couldn't inform everyone about what it's like coming off. Too bad everyone on it couldn't start to wean off of it then with no one on it they would go bankrupt. I think dr's should not prescribe it to begin with.

It usually takes about 2-3 hours after i've taken the pill for my side effects to stop. I am crossing my fingers this round since it's half of what I normally take. You know, the dr put me on it slowly, starting at 30mg once per day, then twice per day, then 60mg once per day, so, I figure its going to take time to come off of it.

I know one things for sure, it has brought me closer to God. I have found myself praying more. Funny how in a lot of cases it takes something like this to make that happen.

I wish you all the best in your quest to conquer the cymbalta beast.

Thanks for reading,
Deann
Day One

#2 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Dean,
Glad your back, well you know what I mean, that you knew where to come.
It reallly is the nature of the beast that's all. This is so very hard to get off
and I just hope this time you will find a better decrease process for yourself
that you can tolerate, and still be able to function.

I finally had enough pain emotionally that I went for the Prozac,and i am so
grateful I did, it really had helped me so much. I am down to 25 mg x's 2 days
and waiting for something bad to happen, but keep trying to stay positive,
and know that our thinking gets that way during the withdrawls.

I really like what you said about the God thing!! i am in AA, and well I am also
a recovering drug addict too. God has been the one who got me clean. sober,
and I just had stopped going to him about this. Well it got me back to working
my program, because it is only God that can get me through all of this.

Don't get me wrong I need all of you too!! The support here has been so
awesome, and continues to come everyday.

Well I just hope if you need anything you won't hesitate to write me, as I am here
for you, ok?

Love,
Debbie

We will all make it through this horrible time!!

#3 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:
    i have been coming off cymbalta for months now, i have brain zaps, ear problems, dizziness, i am so glad to have found a group like this

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

thanks debbie!

And as expected a couple hours after I took the pill my body calmed down and I am "ok" for now. I am anxious to see how long before the withdrawal kicks in on just the 30 mg dose.

I should have known when I had awful side effects getting on this stuff that coming off would be even worse. I should have right then said NO, I'm not going to take this stuff....now I hear my grandma saying "I told you so"

#4 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:10 AM

DAY TWO:

TODAY i HAVE FELT "SO SO". HAD CHEST FLUTTERS WHICH i REALIZED WAS JUST FROM ALL THE CAFFEINE i HAD AFTER HAVING NON FOR SO LONG.

i TOOK MY FISH OIL BUT FORGOT TO TAKE MY B12. i STILL NEED TO GET BODY CALM BUT HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO GET TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE.

NO BRAIN ZAPS OR OTHER "SIDE EFFECTS" FROM COMING OFF TODAY YAY! SO, DAY TWO WAS OK :)

i DID FIND A DR WHO WAS ABLE TO TAKE ME WITHOUT AN APPT AND TOLD THEM MY SITUATION AND SHE GAVE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR 20 MGS TO WEAN OFF OF INSTEAD OF 60MG. I HAVE AN APPT WITH AN INTERNALIST TO HELP ME MANAGE MY FIBROMYALGIA.

I DID DO SOMETHING FOR MYSELF WHICH REALLY RELIEVED A LOT OF STRESS EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO MEANINGLY SIMPLE. I GOT A PEDICURE LOL. IT WAS SO VERY NICE, HAD MY FAVORITE MUSIC PLAYING, THE MASSAGE CHAIR GOING THEN WHO CAN COMPLAIN OVER THE LEG/FOOT MASSAGE LOL. I EVEN DID SOMETHING I NEVER DO, I PAID EXTRA TO GET A FLOWER ON MY TOE HAHA.

i AM WRITING THIS FROM DAY THREE BECAUSE IT WAS LATE LAST NIGHT AND DIDNT FEEL LIKE GETTING ON COMPUTER. SO FAR FROM 'DAY THREE' NO SIDE EFFECTS, I AM GETTING READY TO LEAVE FOR OUT OF TOWN FOR 2 DAYS. I WILL REPORT DAYS 4-5 WHEN I RETURN.

TAKE CARE GUYS AND HANG IN THERE WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! :)

#5 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

DAY THREE:

THIS WAS A FINE DAY. I WAS UP EARLY AND WE DROVE OUT OF TOWN AND MET UP WITH FAMILY. HOWEVER NEAR THE END OF THE DAY I ENDED UP IN BED EARLY. I GUESS ALL THE MOVEMENT AND ACTION OR SOMETHING BUT I WAS REALLY DIZZY. I TRIED TO IGNORE IT SO THAT I COULD ENJOY TIME WITH MY FAMILY SINCE I NEVER GET TO SEE THEM ANYMORE.

DAY FOUR:
I WOKE UP REFRESHED AFTER A GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP. THE HOTEL BED AND PILLOW FELT LIKE THAT OF A 5 STAR LOL. AT FIRST IN THE DAY I WAS DOING OK BUT ABOUT MID DAY THE "BRAIN ZAPS" STARTED IN. I IGNORED THEM AND CARRIED ON AND TOOK MY VITAMINS. THEY WEREN'T SUPER BAD OR OVERPOWERING JUST VERY ANNOYING. WAS REALLY TIRED FEELING AND A BIT DIZZY.

DAY FIVE:
THIS HAS BEEN A STRESSFUL DAY FOR ME AND THE BRAIN ZAPS HAVE BEEN MORE CONSTANT. I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF THE STRESS I AM NOT SURE. I AM TRYING NOT TO TAKE CYMBALTA UNTIL TOMORROW AND GO AS LONG AS I CAN. MY LAST DOSE WAS 30MG VS THE 60MG I HAD BEEN TAKING BUT I WANT TO WAIT THE SAME LENGTH OF TIME BETWEEN TAKING IT SO THAT MY BRAIN CAN GET USE TO THAT.
I REALLY HATE THIS. I FEEL LIKE A DRUG ADDICT (IF THIS IS HOW THEY FEEL).
I AM SUPER SLEEPY ALL DAY I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE WEEKEND TRIP AND THE 4 HR DRIVE THERE AND BACK OR IF ITS JUST TIREDNESS FROM THE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS.

TOMORROW I WILL BE TAKING ANOTHER 30 MG DOSE. I WILL HAVE 2 PILLS LEFT AFTER THAT. THE DR GAVE ME AN RX FOR THE 20 MG. SO MY FINGERS AND TOES ARE CROSSED.

YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS.

#6 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:22 AM

I am getting ready to go to bed. I have a headache. My ears hurt, and I am a bit dizzy feeling.

I have come this long without taking a pill. I wonder if I don't take one how much longer this will last. My head pulsates, feels like my heart is in my head and not my chest.

I have found that a cool cloth on the forehead seemed to help. At night I put vicks on my sinus areas, it soothes me and calms me.

Well off to bed, we shall see how tomorrow goes. I am so iffy about taking the dose tomorrow. I just wish I knew how I'd feel if I dont.

#7 MaureenV

MaureenV

God-like

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • why_joining:
    Am trying to get off Cymbalta 30mg and wondering about brain zaps.

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:28 AM

I have to express my reservations about the 'take one occasionally' method;

It will be interesting to see how you body reacts to suddenly taking a dose.

Mind didn't like the 30mg every second day at all. I felt much better on 15mg per day, which is now down to 7.5 mg per day.

I don't mind taking it - it's a bit of a pain divvying up the capsules, but no harder than counting beads, and doing it this way has pretty much eliminated the withdrawal effects.

Let us know how you go tomorrow.

regards, Maureen.

#8 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

tiredofcymbalta,
I am confused, are you goin to start taking it every other day?????
Or are you going to take the 20 mg does you were given, I hope
that it's the later of the two.

Skipping doeses is not recommend at all, and really can make it so
much more miserable on you.

Just what I have found here is that it's best to keep going down slowly
from each does we are on, and finding the right amount for you that
works for you. Even 10 mg can be hard as some have found, so if it
is for you, and you can't tolerate it, it's really ok to add some to your
dose. See what I mean?

I know you will find out what works best for you, and we are all here to
support you!

Debbie

#9 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION. I THOUGHT I EXPLAINED THIS. THE PHARMACIST GAVE ME A WEAN PROGRAM THAT I HAVE FOLLOWED FOR MONTHS NOW. I STARTED TAPERING OFF A COUPLE MONTHS AGO, IT WAS EVERY OTHER DAY, THEN EVERY TWO DAYS AND SO ON. AFTER ALL THIS TIME I AM NOW DOWN TO ONE PER WEEK. BUT I WAS NOT GETTING BETTER TAKING ONE 60MG PER WEEK SO LAST WEEK I CUT MY WEEKLY PILL TO 30MG AND THE DR GAVE ME 20MG TO TAKE ONCE PER WEEK. SO IM NOT JUST COLD TURKEY OR SUDDENLY STOPPING, I HAVE BEEN COMING OFF OF IT FOR MONTHS NOW.

DAY SIX:
TODAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE DAY I TOOK ANOTHER "WEEKLY" DOSE BUT SO FAR TODAY I HAVE HAD NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL. I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT TODAY BECAUSE I DONT WANT IT IN MY SYSTEM IF I AM DOING GOOD LIKE I AM NOW THEN HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.

I GUESS WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES. I HOPE I KEEP FEELING THIS WAY.

#10 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

I TOOK MY REGULAR DOSE EVERY DAY AS USUAL. THEN EVERY OTHER DAY FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS, THEN EVERY 2 DAYS FOR 2 WEEKS, THEN EVERY 3 DAYS FOR 3 WEEKS, THEN EVERY 4 DAYS FOR 4 WEEKS. AND SO ON. NOW I AM ONE PILL PER WEEK. I DONT START FEELING ANY SIDE EFFECTS UNTIL DAY 5ISH, BUT THEY ARE VERY MILD AND NOT THAT BAD. BUT I WAS TAKING FULL 60 STILL ONCE PER WEEK, SO THAT'S WHY THE LOWER DOSE SO THAT I COULD GET MY BODY USE TO SMALLER AMOUNTS EACH WEEK. MY LAST PILL WAS THE DAY I MADE MY FIRST "DAY ONE" POST. IT WAS 30 MG, I HAVE KEPT THIS BLOG THING TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW I AM DOING FROM ONE WEEKS DOSE TO THE NEXT. AND ALSO TO LET THOSE OF YOU FOLLOWING KNOW HOW I AM DOING. YOU GUYS NEED TO REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, AND THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH COMING OFF. I AM NOT KEEPING THE BLOG FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO COME OFF NOR TO GIVE IT, I AM MAKING IT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE MY JOURNEY AS I COME OFF.

#11 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

DAY SEVEN:

SO FAR TODAY I AM OK. LITTLE DIZZY BUT I DONT THINK ITS RELATED TO WITHDRAWAL. NO ZAPS SO FAR. I AM GLAD I DECIDED NOT TO TAKE THAT DOSE YESTERDAY AND HAVE IT BACK IN MY SYSTEM AND START ALL OVER WITH THE PROCESS. I FEEL BETTER THEN YESTERDAY. I HOPE THIS CONTINUES. WE SHALL SEE.

#12 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

DAY SEVEN:

STILL HAVE NOT TAKEN THAT WEEKLY DOSE. SO FAR MY SIDE EFFECTS ARE ZERO TO MILD. I DID HAVE A BAD HEADACHE TODAY BUT I HAVE SUFFERED FROM HEADACHES LONG BEFORE CYMBALTA AND I AM SURE I WILL LONG AFTER ITS GONE AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID NOT TAKE THAT DOSE. I AM GLAD I DECIDED TO RIDE WHAT LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS I HAVE LEFT OUT. THEY SEEM TO BE GETTING LESS. THEY HAVE BECOME MORE DURABLE. I PRAY EACH AND EVERY DAY FOR YOU GUYS. I KNOW WE CAN ALL GET THROUGH THIS ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I HOPE DAY 8 AND 9 AND 10 AND BEYOND GOES AS WELL AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. I HOPE IT CONTINUES TO GET BETTER. I HOPE THAT WHEN I GO TO THE RHEUMATOLOGIST ON THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH THAT I WILL BE COMPLETELY CYMBALTA FREE. I KNOW ONE THINGS FOR SURE, WHEN I GET EVALUATED FOR MY FIBROMYALGIA AT MY APPT. I WILL BE REFUSING ANY CHEMICALS LOL. ALL NATURAL STUFF FOR ME FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

#13 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:35 AM

day eight:

today was not fun. i was very nauseated all day long. but at the end of the day i took a flexiril and went to bed. i have not had a pill and am still glad that after all that weaning that i have had my last one.

day nine:

today i forgot to take my vitamins, the fish oil and stuff. i could tell that it was skipped. i had a bit of zappiness today. but i was better today then any day so far since I have weaned. i think the flexiril last night and all that sleep really helped.
I will be so glad when this is finally all over and I start to feel normal again.

does anyone even read this, if you wish me to continue let me know, if not i'll stop.

if i give one person hope....

#14 MaureenV

MaureenV

God-like

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

You asked ... :)))

I have to confess I don't read the ones in caps - they're not used generally because it's actually hard to read - and I wear multiple focus lens glasses which makes it even harder.

Also I'm one of of the ones where you commented that 'you guys need to remember' ... 'this is just my personal diary'; ... I'm not looking for support ...

So I'm not sure what we're meant to say.

I'd certainly respond to each one if I thought a response was welcome and I could read them easily.

Keep up the good work! maureen.

#15 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

It's easier for me to write in caps because it kills my fingers to type and having to swing the pinky to the shift key to capitalize is really hard lol..that's why a lot of times things are not capitalized. and i never said i dont want support...so if you're gonna quote me, make sure its correct ;)

but you're right i did say it's my 'diary' so to speak, i thought it may be helpful to everyone who has yet to take their "one last pill". i have seen many questions of 'how long will this last' just figured if i documented my progress from my last pill until the side effects were gone, some may be able to see hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

thanks for the input, have a great day :)

#16 MaureenV

MaureenV

God-like

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:48 AM

It's easier for me to write in caps because it kills my fingers to type and having to swing the pinky to the shift key to capitalize is really hard lol..that's why a lot of times things are not capitalized. and i never said i dont want support...so if you're gonna quote me, make sure its correct ;)

but you're right i did say it's my 'diary' so to speak, i thought it may be helpful to everyone who has yet to take their "one last pill". i have seen many questions of 'how long will this last' just figured if i documented my progress from my last pill until the side effects were gone, some may be able to see hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

thanks for the input, have a great day :)

I AM NOT KEEPING THE BLOG FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO COME OFF

and i never said i dont want support...so if you're gonna quote me, make sure its correct ;)

~~~~~~~~

Sorry, must have misunderstood your original comment.

You may wish to ponder the lack of other responses.

You also have a great day - I have - for the first time in ages I've enjoyed the best part of a bottle of red wine without consequences.

#17 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

there is a HUGE difference between advice and support.

i think its time for me to find another support group, i just really dont like you.

#18 Junior

Junior

Like a Family Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am a sufferer of depression and GAD.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:57 PM

Tired

That is a horrible thing to say to someone who was only trying to help you.
I also agree with Maureen about the way this thread looks - it doesn't look like you are asking for support. It just looks like your own journal about your own withdrawal.

May I suggest that, whether you stay here or find another group, you be clear in what you actually want? I read your posts and didn't know whether you wanted me to respond or not. I have no doubt others were the same. Then when someone DOES take the time to try to reach out- you tell her that you don't like her! I don't think that is fair. We are all in the same boat - we are all having difficulty withdrawing from anti-depressants, whether it be Cymbalta or others. We all understand that it is very difficult, that our emotions are all over the place, etc. But I don't think it is unreasonable to afford other people a bit of respect

Kind regards
Junior

#19 tiredofcymbalta

tiredofcymbalta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationTEXAS USA
  • why_joining:

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:09 AM

I just don't see her posts to me as "reaching out". And from how she's responded to me on most of my posts, I have come to not like her.

And for the record I was very clear. " I will report on this post with updates and let you all know my progress as I go through it. So, keep watch and I'll keep it updated."

That right there says it's going to be a journal type of posting. Comments were very welcome and support but advice which such holier then thou attitude, you'd be aggrevated too.

Just because she didn't like my method of tapering, this coming from a self proclaimed world record holder of taking the longest to come off of the drug, I had just had enough.

If she is able to "voice her reservations" then so am I.

Yes we are all in this and should be in it together but that doesn't mean that I have to like a certain person if I choose not to.
And it wasn't just from this posting it was from previous ones as well.

All I wanted from this one particular posting of mine was to share my journey from my last pill until when my withdrawal ended. But obviously no one was interested. I asked a simple question. that question was "does anyone read this and want me to continue" i did not ask for an ear full of rude advice.

Since I am leaving and won't be back, I will go ahead and report.
This is my last post, I wont be back to read any posts that follow.
I am 10 days free of cymbalta and free from side effects as well.

Good luck to you all, even to you maureen.
Sorry I "hurt your feelings" but you just really weren't the nicest person to me. So therefore, by your own words, created in me a reason to not like you.

#20 Junior

Junior

Like a Family Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am a sufferer of depression and GAD.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:15 AM

You might never read this but I'm going to say it anyway:

IMO it is YOU who has the problem. FIrstly, while people are free to post a journal, if you look around you will see that this is not the way this board generally operates. Second, even if you don't like the way a person has spoken to you, it is very unfair (and immature) to just state "I just don't like you". Everyone here has had major issues with Cymbalta and often, other a/ds as well yet we generally manage to treat each other with respect. Finally, you say you didn't like Maureen's "holier than thou attitude" (if you'd bothered to read any of the other threads you'd have found out that she is '50 something' and is probably just used to dispensing advice) - I suggest you read back over some of what you have just said to me. I see a bit of that 'holier than thou' attitude in your posts as well.

One more thing, if you are going to leave a board because of ONE person.. you are going to have a lot of trouble at other boards too. You will most likely also have trouble in real life too. But hey, that's your right....

Regards
Junior

#21 mysticcherokee

mysticcherokee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • why_joining:
    I tried to commit suicide obviously unsuccessfully, shortly beofre starting a New doctor taperd from this drug, (just jumped off) and Ive strong feelings about it.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

I take a risk, jumping in and Im new. Maybe thats a good thing though. I just want to point out an observation. Its totally correct that I and many others from what Ive read have emotions ALL OVER THE WORLD, while on and coming off Cymbalta. I say Cymbalta because Ive been on many meds and NEVER developed a "dependency" and a need to detox. ,with these symptoms or anything close. My emotions were up/down/manic and ALL BAD. From minute to minute(not by the hour) Id be chewing on my Hubby, only to say "Oh why am I being mean to Hubby" and try to make up.I said some of the meanest things, and I cant take em back. Thinking it and SAYING it are worlds apart.If ever there was advice that could be used in a situation it is this advice(in my opinion)and this situation(Cymbalta withdrwal). Dont react, but act. Dont speak in haste, or anger. Wait and mull it over a tad and see if you feel the same way hours later after some distraction. Then if its said, do it with tact or not at all. Brutal honesty (particularly if it can end up being a fleeting emotion and goodness they were MOSTLY fleeting for me and the Cymbalta)can be bruatally rude. This is not a fact, but my observation, and to be pondered, only. You may agree or disagree, but that feeling might change later:) Im just sayin, its an evil drug, and we dont want to let it make us that way, however fleeting, the damage is done. Mystic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users