• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 icuucme

icuucme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • why_joining:
    I really want to help people that have taken this drug and also tell them my story

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

My name is Jane and I am on day # 12 of this HELL process getting off this drug. I am NOT a happy camper about any of this, as I am very certain no one else reading this is either. I did the cold turkey, not just cuz I wanted to, but because I recently got married and we added me on his ins and was waiting for the cards to come in. Meantime I had enough for our honeymoon, but when we came back the cards still were not here and had to file the whole process over again. by that time it was well into a week later and with all the flu and swine flu going around, I thought I had the flu.....even went to the doc and I had the flu. it was not untill 2 days ago I was watching TV and starting having heart palputations and I knew right then, this is not the flu and immediately started my research on this HORRIBLE drug. This is by far the worst thing I have gone thru. Reading all these blogs and comments on this hideous thing just made me more and more mad. My main side effects have been: MASSIVE HEADACHE, BODY ACHES, NECK ACHE, EYES FEEL LIKE THEY WANT TO POP OUT OF MY HEAD AND OOZE DOWN MY FACE, FEEL LIKE MOVING MY EYES WILL CAUSE ME TO BE SO DIZZY AGAIN, FEEL LIKE I CANT MOVE MY EYES CUZ THEY FEEL LIKE LEAD, FEEL NAUSEAED, CANT SLEEP CUZ I HAVE NIGHTMARES, AND CANT SLEEP GOOD...THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...

I have found that taking Omega 3 is a HUGE help with the Brain "zaps" or "quivers" that we are all getting. Also taking Aleve has been a tremdous help as well. I am also looking into doing a detox. either a internal detox (that helps clean out your insides from all the harsh chemicals that we have been taking) and also a detox that can be done from the feet. It draws our the chemicals and the metals that we are all harboring in our systems. I will keep everyone updated on how this goes for me. And I encourge EVERYONE reading this or any other info on this to file a complaint with FDA. This drug has to get wiped off the market. This litterally is obsured!! The FDA clearly doesnt care for the well being of us if they let something like this come out and not do anything about it. And dont tell me they dont know or that the Eli Lilly doesnt hire someone to read over this kind of material so they can cover theirs butts in court some day.

I wish you all the luck and also will keep you informed.

Peace!!

#2 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:31 PM

Jane,
Welcome, and so sorry that you had to run out of your meds, as cold turkey is no way to go
with this monster.

Please know that if you can't do this you can get back on the Cymbalta, and start a decrease
method that we alll have learned how to do here. This is not just a few weeks and your done
with the withdrawls, this can go on for 6 mo. - 2years. Even people who are off the drug, and
have done a wean, are still coming back, and lettting us know what it's like.

Please read lots of posts, and ask lots of questions too! Everone here has been doing this for
some length of time, and there is so much info here, you don't need to go looking all over
the place.

There is a FDA report that you can get a copy of, it has all the withdrawl symptoms, here
is another site I always give out http://prozactruth.com/cymbalta.htm

It just take time! Hang in there. Your not alone.

Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users