• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 QueenTimely

QueenTimely

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationItaly, at present. Australia, usually. New York, originally!
  • why_joining:
    I am currently on Cymbalta after many years of other drugs including Zoloft, Wellbutrin and Effexor. I had a terrible experience coming off of Effexor that resulted only in my going back on, then changing to Cymbalta. I feel, at this point, that the drugs are causing as many problems as the initial depression did, and am looking at the possibility of coming off but am living this year in rural Italy and need some real support in considering this possibility and its consequences.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:24 AM

At three days, I've been a bit more irritable and have my usual pulsing in my ears, but I think that's because I took my homeopathics and forgot my Sin-balta until I woke up early this morning with the pulsing. Anyway, just checking in. I love having a place to do this. Thanks so much for being here.

#2 MaureenV

MaureenV

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • why_joining:
    Am trying to get off Cymbalta 30mg and wondering about brain zaps.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:34 AM

At three days, I've been a bit more irritable and have my usual pulsing in my ears, but I think that's because I took my homeopathics and forgot my Sin-balta until I woke up early this morning with the pulsing. Anyway, just checking in. I love having a place to do this. Thanks so much for being here.

Hang in there!!

No one except those who've experienced it can really understand what you're going through.

cheers, Maureen.

#3 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

Queen,
Keeping my fingers crossed, and praying it works!

Debbie

#4 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Queen,
Keeping my fingers crossed, and praying it works!

Debbie

Queen,
How are you? Have now heard from you so worried.
Write something to let us know where your at.

Merry Christas,
Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users