#1 Baclaker

Baclaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    Experiencing Cymbalta Withdrawal Symptoms

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:11 PM

Day 11 has a whole set of struggles and challenges but I do seem to be getting my sanity back. Still have pretty strong brain zaps and have a crushing head ache that wont go away. I've been sleeping better the past couple of days but the feverish chills accompanied by the brain zaps and muscle twitches makes it difficult to concentrate on anything. My back feels like its cramping up and my stomach feels like I just got over a severe case of the stomach flu. I have a weired hot sensation around my chest and the pressure in my ears is very uncomfortable. But I must say, each day is a big leap in feeling better. Day 5 through 7 were complete torture. I literally felt like I was going crazy. I was having severe nightmares like I had never experienced, flu like symptoms all day long, very bad vertigo type symptoms and nauseated all day long, heat flashes, brain zaps every 30 seconds, crying spells, feelings of dying or that the end was near. It feels like the severity of all these symptoms began to ease at day 8. I know this is far from over but I am excited in knowing that I am feeling better. It's unbelievable that a doctor prescribed me this medication for having stress symptoms. Yah, that's right, "STRESS". If it wasnt't for me making the decision to change doctors, who knows what other poison he would have given me. But just to encourage everyone out there, you are doing the right thing in getting off of this awful medication. They should not be giving this stuff to human beings. We are made of water and energy and Cymbalta strips us of our energy. There are other means to cure us of our many conditions but this is not one of them. Cymbalta should be used as a last resort and shouldn't be given to anyone just to cure a headache or generalized anxiety. Please do your research on other means to heal before taking this garbage. It will destroy your life.

#2 nursedeborah

nursedeborah

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • why_joining:
    I am reallly trying to get off Cymbalta, and not having, well I am having nightmares even with the decreased does, and clanging in my head.

I just found this site, and I really need help, I can't do this, I fear I willl never get off this brutal medication.

Deboreah Wesson

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hi,
I agree with all you said, but not how your getting off of this, oh, and
I also don't think there is ever a reason to give this to anyone at all.

Good luck,
Debbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users