• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cloudy sunshine

cloudy sunshine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    Wanting to get off Cymbalta now & feel sick when I try. I thought "this cant be my imagination" so I did a search. I'm not alone! I AM GETTING OFF now for sure! This is no different than oter illegals .. it's addicting/makes you feel good....why are they allowed to sell this stuff with out informing us of this?

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

I've been reading on & on about how the best way is to get off Cymbalta. Like many people here I've tried before only to feel really crappy (physically sick) so I simply take my pill & I'm better again. I want to know how the drug comp. are able to get away with this? This is not much different than what many illegal recreational drugs do? You feel great on them & aweful when you try to get off, so why are these legal???? When I've tried in the past to come off I feel hot, dizzy, irritable(down right bewitched) a heavy feeling in my head while my ears ring constantly.
Thank God my husband is very supportive of me coming off of this. I've decided to stop for as long as I can stand it. When I just cant take it anymore, I'll take a small dose by dividing up the capsule, repeating this until I'm off. I hope this works. I'll keep you posted. Any advise is welcome. :mellow:

#2 MaureenV

MaureenV

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • why_joining:
    Am trying to get off Cymbalta 30mg and wondering about brain zaps.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

I've been reading on & on about how the best way is to get off Cymbalta. Like many people here I've tried before only to feel really crappy (physically sick) so I simply take my pill & I'm better again. I want to know how the drug comp. are able to get away with this? This is not much different than what many illegal recreational drugs do? You feel great on them & aweful when you try to get off, so why are these legal???? When I've tried in the past to come off I feel hot, dizzy, irritable(down right bewitched) a heavy feeling in my head while my ears ring constantly.
Thank God my husband is very supportive of me coming off of this. I've decided to stop for as long as I can stand it. When I just cant take it anymore, I'll take a small dose by dividing up the capsule, repeating this until I'm off. I hope this works. I'll keep you posted. Any advise is welcome. :mellow:

Don't try too much of a drop at once, is my advice, and DON"T just take a bit when you can't stand the symptoms any more. The best way (and fastest in the long term) is to slowly reduce your dose, taking a dose every single day.

regards, Maureen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users