• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 evamg25

evamg25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAD THAT BRAIN BUZZING,DIZZY SPELLS GOING ON! OMG, IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE. IVE GOT AN APPOINTMENT FRIDAY AND I REALY FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO ASK THE DOCTOR TO PUT ME ON SOMETHING ELSE. IVE TAKE OTHER ANTI DEPRESSANTS BEFORE AND HAVE NEVER FELT THIS BAD FROM ANY OF THEM! :x AND THEY DON’T MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER EITHER! :evil: CAN ANYONE TELL ME OF OTHER SIDE EFFECTS THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED?

#2 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:39 PM

Hi, take a few minutes to read through some other posts, and you will see most of the side effects. My biggest issues while on it were horrid night sweats, I mean drenching my jammies and sheets night sweats, periods of insomnia followed by periods of sleeping 18-20 hours a day, apathy, and finally symptoms of withdrawal while still taking it. I was so apathetic that once my dose was increased to 90 mg to "help" me, one day I realized I had only left my home 2 times in a month. That was when I started my own research and found this site, and decided that since I was feeling so awful, it was time to get off of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users