• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lucy

lucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

I KNOW A LOT OF US BUY EVERYTHING FOR OUR KIDS AND NOTHING FOR OURSELVES, I'VE ALWAYS LOVED MUSIC. IT'S AMAZING HOW IT'S LIKE A TIME MACHINE, IT TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER TIME IN YOUR LIFE, LIKE THE SMELL OF PERFUME REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE THAT USED TO WEAR IT.
ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN ON LINE ALOT BECAUSE ALL I DO IS LIE DOWN ON MY BED BECAUSE I'M EITHER SLEEPY BECAUSE I GOT LITTLE SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE OR BECAUSE I'M DEPRESSED.
ANYWAY I RAN INTO A COMPLETELY "FREE" SITE, "PANDORA MUSIC" I'M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW AS I'M CHATTING WITH YOU. YOU TYPE IN THE ARTIST THAT YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO AND THEY PLAY THAT ARTIST AND SIMILAR ARTISTS MUSIC FOR "FREE" :o I'VE ALSO CAUGHT UP ALOT WITH MY HOUSE WORK BECAUSE IT PUTS ME IN A "BETTER" MOOD!
ANYWAY, I WANTEDTO SHARE THAT WITH YOU.
SINCERELY, YOUR WITHDRAWL SISTER, LUCY
:D :D :D :D

#2 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Wow Lucy, thanks for sharing that information! There is also another free site called radioio.com, and while you can't choose the artist, you can choose the type of music you like. What is that saying, "music soothes the savage beast"? I think that is an excellent idea! You're the best, and I hope you are feeling more soothed right now! PS Try some chamomille tea before bedtime to see if it helps you relax and sleep better. :mrgreen:

#3 lucy

lucy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:27 PM

Thanks, Schmb01!
I'll have to wait till tommorrow to buy the tea. I most certainly will. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users