• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lynr

lynr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:
    information on withdrawal as withdrawing at the moment.

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:53 AM

Hi has any one had this prescribed to you for the symptoms involved in fibromyaglia, I would be so interested to hear if this has helped with joint pain etc.I definately feel it has helped , I am on my journey of cutting down from 60mg to 30mg .I now I definitely take less pain killers, but I have had terrible problems with restless arms and legs is this a symptom of this drug ?Has any one any suggestions what could help with this ??Kind regards to you all x

#2 MoonDancer

MoonDancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • why_joining:
    Recently stopped Cymbalta suffer from M.S. & Fibromyalgia

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:00 AM

I am on Requip for Restless Leg. Now what works for one person may not work for you. But it is used specifically for R.L.S.

#3 lynr

lynr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:27 AM

Thanks Moondancer will look into this x

#4 Cymbalta4Fibro

Cymbalta4Fibro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    18 & want to be normal again.

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:52 AM

Hi has any one had this prescribed to you for the symptoms involved in fibromyaglia, I would be so interested to hear if this has helped with joint pain etc.I definately feel it has helped , I am on my journey of cutting down from 60mg to 30mg .I now I definitely take less pain killers, but I have had terrible problems with restless arms and legs is this a symptom of this drug ?Has any one any suggestions what could help with this ??Kind regards to you all x

I started on Cymbalta for Fibro almost 1 yr. ago. I don't feel that it made anything better and it certainly wasn't worth losing my life and freedom for. I HIGHLY recommend that you look into the work/practice of Dr. R. Paul St. Amand. The man is a miracle worker! He has spent his career understanding Fibro. His method has freed me from my Fibro pain!! I went from unable to remember my first name to returning to college in just less than 3 months! All the restless leg/arm/everything else has decreased if not disappeared completely. Here is his website with all the research and what not: http://fibromyalgiatreatment.com/ I am now on 20mg(cymbalta) after being on 60mg for almost a year. Without Dr. St. Amand's treatment I don't think I would have been able to cope with going off cymbalta. I wish you the very best and hope that this helps you at least a little. XX Fibro@12

#5 lynr

lynr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:14 AM

Thank you for your reply I will defiantly look into this website , I have vaguely heard of this mans name but not sure where from. It's fantastic to hear of your success story I would dearly love to return to work and just get my life back xxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users