Photo

Any Other Homeopathic Treatment For The Withdrawal Symptoms?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 padregirl

padregirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    getting off this horrible drug

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

It's my 10th day off the drug and I have the zaps, nausea, insomnia, bitchiness. I also get hot and cold all the time.

I've found that an ice pack to the back of my neck at night helps me to sleep. I've also heard Sam E, a vitamin available at most drug stores can help so I started that today.

Staying hydrated with more than just water seems to work well too.

Any other recommendations?

#2 Lundeliz

Lundeliz

Great Friend

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • why_joining:
    I c/t'd from 60mg in 2009. Went back on and started tapering. Spent the next 4 years trying to get off. It was very difficult. Finally stopped at 17 beads on Dec.4, 2013.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

It's my 10th day off the drug and I have the zaps, nausea, insomnia, bitchiness. I also get hot and cold all the time.

I've found that an ice pack to the back of my neck at night helps me to sleep. I've also heard Sam E, a vitamin available at most drug stores can help so I started that today.

Staying hydrated with more than just water seems to work well too.

Any other recommendations?

padregirl, I can just tell you what I feel like helps me personally. I take fish oil, magnesium citrate, and Vitamin C. I feel like
I can really tell when I run out of one of these. I , too, think staying hydrated helps. Best of luck to you!

#3 padregirl

padregirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    getting off this horrible drug

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

padregirl, I can just tell you what I feel like helps me personally. I take fish oil, magnesium citrate, and Vitamin C. I feel like
I can really tell when I run out of one of these. I , too, think staying hydrated helps. Best of luck to you!

I'll try the fish oil too. The Sam E seems to be working after 2 days with my mood. I was actually pretty ...not happy but calm and OK... for a good part of the morning after I took it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users