Photo

This Rage Is Killing Me! (Me Venting, I Guess)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ms_M

Ms_M

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • why_joining:
    Am currently going through withdrawals.

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

In my case, I just let them know what was going on. I showed this board and a list of symptoms to my sweetie. He understood right away this was some nasty stuff. Also, it will take time.

I can't remember which thread had the amazing list of symptoms. Maybe one of the folks who has been here longer can remember.

Stay strong!

#2 Guppie

Guppie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • why_joining:
    Coming off Cymbalta

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the support - it is so good to know I'm not alone in this. Funsandroses, I was on for about 5 yrs, too. I am just disgusted that the medical community treats this so nonchalantly. My doctor *never* said a peep about the withdrawal process and hurried me out the door when I was trying to discuss things because it was time for the next patient. She just lost this patient of 15 years.

I really appreciate the suggestion for Gatorade. I have been taking Benadryl and also dramamine but then I'm sleepy! I quit doing that, but maybe I need to go back so that I can mellow out. :)

Again, thanks for the support!

I'm in the same boat regarding the rage. Feel like I need to lock myself in a closet so I don't blow up at everyone. Scares the hell out of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users