• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Inertia

Inertia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • why_joining:
    I'm taking Cymbalta and want to know more about this.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

I guess after all that what I want to know is this a withdrawal symptom because if it isn't then I need to get to the doctor because I don't think I can walk or stand without holding on to something.

I am a newb here and not the one to be answering, but since nobody else has yet... I would guess probably yes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't get to the doctor or at least talk to your prescribing doctor about it, because that's pretty dangerous and you also want to rule out that something else is not going on. I know it made me feel dizzy, but nothing like that.

#2 Ms_M

Ms_M

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • why_joining:
    Am currently going through withdrawals.

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

Definitely sounds like w/d, but getting checked out is always a good thing - just to be sure.

#3 Debbie M.

Debbie M.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • why_joining:
    weaning from cymbalta

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:01 AM

WOW, Finally a Doctor in the "KNOW". Its so great your doc told you to open the capsuels!! Its the first Doc I've heard of that didnt say to skip days, which is bad bad bad advise. Maybe the word is finally getting out about the right way to get off Cymbalta.
The things you describe are classic withdrawl. It might get worse before it gets better. The only thing I could recommend isthat you go back on a low dose and wean slower. Maybe start at 20 mg again and wean about 8 times slower.
Good Faith.
Debbie M

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users