God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

Dear Carilee:
Maybe I am not the right person to answer because I am still on cymbalta. However, on january I quit another psychiatric med and I started having horrible symptoms (crying, hopelessness, couldn´t get out of the house, social phobia, etc). I said, it is my Depression coming back, and I will always have to live this way. After 2 months I was back to normal and I realized that it all had been withdrawals!.

I think your question "Is this what I was always like pre-cymbalta but I dont remember it?" is such a GOOD QUESTION. I have taken cymbalta for 5 years, and it will be so hard to remember how I felt prior to cymbalta.

You are the one who knows, if you are willing to bear this symptoms as long as they last to be able to work, etc. Or will prefer taking a lesser dose again. Going from 60mg to zero is too much!. You are keeping inside too many symptoms and that is why at night the anger takes over.

Irritability, mood swings, and crying are withdrawal symptoms. I did too experience mood swings at the beginning of weaning. Anger, is still with me.

Hugs
Cookie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users