• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gayla

Gayla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    Interested to know the facts about Cymbalta. My doctor tried to prescrib this to me. I'm so glad I had a chance to read all of the posts about the awful side effects this drug has had on people. I refused this from my doctor. So thankful I did.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

I have been on vicodin for several years because of my restless leg syndrone. However my doctor decided to take me off this drug & wanted to start me on cymbalta. I looked this drug up on the internet. So thankful to God I did. I refused this medication from my doctor. He told me if I wouldn't take this new drug, he would not precribe anymore pain meds for me. I told him I would rather have the pain, than mess with this type of medication that has terrible side effects. I took my last vicodin pill last Thursday. Thankfully I have not had any side effects. I guess I will have to live with this leg pain.

So thankful for all the posts I just read from people trying to get off this cynbalta. I am a Christian Lady who believes in the power of prayer for my healing. I know their is a downside to vicodin over the long hawl, but I least didn't have the leg pain I have now. I certainly will put all of you people in my prayers, that God will somehow get you thru these rugged days ahead.

God Bless
Gayla
gailvan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users