#1 liferpilltaker

liferpilltaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    I need to get off cymbalta

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

I don't feel like leaving the house, but don't have agoraphobia i can't do anything physically, but lay down and watch TV

My husband wants me to get off cymbalta i take 90mg for a year now, i have no appetite and have to force myself to eat something, to try to stay alive and I'm
to cowardly to take my own life. But everyday is like living in hell.

And i don't even want to see anyone, including relatives

Liferpilltaker

#2 kathyl

kathyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • why_joining:
    Recovering from withdrawals from Cymbalta 2010. Currently 2015

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

I don't feel like leaving the house, but don't have agoraphobia i can't do anything physically, but lay down and watch TV

My husband wants me to get off cymbalta i take 90mg for a year now, i have no appetite and have to force myself to eat something, to try to stay alive and I'm
to cowardly to take my own life. But everyday is like living in hell.

And i don't even want to see anyone, including relatives

Liferpilltaker

Don't ever give up on life. Believe you will get better. I almost gave up but then I looked for a way to feel better.
Here is what I take:
in the morning, I drink Apple Cider, fresh from the produce dept, or I get it right from a farm. This helps detoxify my body.
25mg of meclizine (you can buy over the counter for about $6.00. This helps with the dizzyness. Makes me a little tired in the morning, but I perk up in the afternoon.
12.5mg promethazine ( you need an RX for this, i paid $9.00) This helps with the nausea.
20mg Citalpram (to replace the Cymbalta) I paid $4.00 you need an RX for this.

At night I take : Vitamin E-400 (over the counter) and Fish Oil 1000mg (over the counter)this tells the brain to get rid of the cymbalta.
25mg of meclizine and 12.5mg of Promethazine

Please try it. I am on day 36 from when I decided to go off cymbalta.
Please believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users