• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 anothersideofme

anothersideofme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • why_joining:
    I have been taking 60 mg of cymbalta for about two years and am preparing to start weaning.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

So...I purchased a jewelers scale and it came in yesterday. I calibrated it, then weighed about ten of my 60 mg. pills. They are different weights! I guess when I start the wean, I will weigh about a weeks worth and take the average, divide it by the amount of my drop and make each pill for that week weigh the same. Make any sense? Has anyone else weaned by weight?

thanks!

#2 Elaine

Elaine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • why_joining:
    I want off CYMBALTA yesterday but am doing a slow withdraw

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

Yes I am doing it by weight and using a scale. Weigh (haha) way easier than counting.

Best wishes,
Elaine

BTW are you also on POR?

#3 kathyl

kathyl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • why_joining:
    Recovering from withdrawals from Cymbalta 2010. Currently 2015

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

So...I purchased a jewelers scale and it came in yesterday. I calibrated it, then weighed about ten of my 60 mg. pills. They are different weights! I guess when I start the wean, I will weigh about a weeks worth and take the average, divide it by the amount of my drop and make each pill for that week weigh the same. Make any sense? Has anyone else weaned by weight?

thanks!

That is so interesting that the pills weigh different. One would think that such a huge RX company would have a system that every single pill would be exact. It is our brains they are messing with!. This upsets me. I trusted this company to give me something and now I find out that the pills aren't equal and the withdrawals are like a slow death.

Interesting

#4 darren44

darren44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationAustralia. South Australia.
  • why_joining:
    I want to get off of this stuff.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

Have the capsuals changed.
When i first started taking the 60mg capsual there were about 20 beads in it.
This latest packet has about 100+ tiny tiny little white beads.
Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users