• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tessa

Tessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • why_joining:
    I need help getting off of Cymbalta. I have tried to get off twice before and failed both times because of the terrible withdrawal symptoms. I love my doctor, but she does not have a clue about how evil Cymbalta can be when you try to stop taking it. I did manage to come down to 60mg from 90mg last month,as per her directions, but I thought I was going to die. Don't want to go through that again. There has to be a better way to come off of this stuff. HELP!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:06 AM

I have been on Cymbalta for 4 years now. After my annual this past week my doctor asked why I was on Cymbalta (not that it's any of her damn business in the first place). After reflecting on her question, I have decided that it may be time to wean myself off and see how it goes. I've been on 30mg and have lowered to 15mg every other day. Today is only day 4. Today was the first day I felt VERY light-headed and numb. It honestly scared me. I ate lunch and soon after I was feeling a little better. As this is only day 4, I'm very nervous for what is to come. Does anyone know how many beads equals 1mg? It may be a better idea to do 20 or 25mg for now I'm thinking.

Hi,
Don't be afraid. You can do this. Just take it slow. I have been counting 9 beads as one mg. Good luck.
Your friend in the same boat,
Tessa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users