Johnh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationOntario
  • why_joining:
    I am on Drugs of all kinds and need advice

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:21 AM

I actually went down to 60MG a day for a week and then right off them. Stayed on the Wellbutrin.

I mentioned in another post how my Stomach swelled up and started to get Man Boobs and I was freaking out! Well when I quit I went through about a week of serious Stomach cramps, two weeks of migraines here and there, mood swings, etc. Nothing real serious though. The cramps were real bad for about two days. The Migraines were the Worst, never had them before. They are gone now. The best thing was.....after one week the stomach was GONE! and so were the Man boobs! Had I not stumbled on this Forum I would have never known why my body was changing like that. Everyone was right it was the Cymbalta. So thanks to everyone who pointed that out. Nice to have the flat stomach and no man boobs!

#2 TimC97124

TimC97124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • why_joining:
    Taking Cymbalta for 4 years has taken it's toll and now I need to get off of it.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:37 AM

Congratulations!! It's interesting to see the variation between people and even though you dropped quickly, the withdrawals hit you and you were able to make it thru. Maybe the Wellbutrin helped.
TimC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users