• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bruha242

bruha242

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

I have been off of the cymbalta for 3 weeks now. Finally my head is getting better! But evertime I have sex with my wife I have to finish right away!!!!!!!!
Is anyone else feeling this way? I have never, NEVER BEEN A ONE MINUTE MAN! mY WIFE IS ok with it for now. I told her it is just temapary. I need advise right away!!!!

#2 jeff3298

jeff3298

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNorthern California - East Bay

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to the site,
Well your nervous system is going through a lot right now, it is affecting all areas of your body and each person is different. You might want to try some nutritional supplements to help your nervous system, some Omega3s, B complex, Flax Seed Oil, Green Barley/Spirulina etc. These are not directly related to the male system but more toward the nerve system and one of men’s most sensitive areas in the male organ. Focus on the bigger picture of what Cymbalta may have damaged in your system.

Look at the brighter side, some men (and women) cannot get aroused or going while on this drug. Also I know some guys cannot even finish because it hurts to ejaculate when you are on this drug, that really sucks!

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users