• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Windy

Windy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    Quitting cymbalta cold turkey,having a lot of problems.

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

This is my fifth day cold turkey.I am very emotional and experiencing a lot of weird feelings,mentally and physically.I have been on cymbalta for eight years,and had to stop because of finincial problems.I am litterally in tears.I feel confused and dizzy.Is there anything to help with all these symptoms?

#2 mom9903

mom9903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIdaho
  • why_joining:
    to get help and help others

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:00 AM

Look for my reply I posted for the original user is pnutmusic and her topic is help! If you don't find it let me know. Good luck and hang in there it will get better ;)

#3 cookie

cookie

God-like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • why_joining:
    In the future I would like to stop cymbalta

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

This is my fifth day cold turkey.I am very emotional and experiencing a lot of weird feelings,mentally and physically.I have been on cymbalta for eight years,and had to stop because of finincial problems.I am litterally in tears.I feel confused and dizzy.Is there anything to help with all these symptoms?

When was Cymbalta launched??? I think it was in 2004. Are you sure you have been on cymbalta for 8 years?. In cymbalta´s package is says not to stop cold turkey. From people stories on this site, I´ve noticed that stopping cold turkey maximizes withdrawal symptoms. I´ve weaned slowly and doing small drops, I have had weird symptoms too, but I´ve been able to function.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users