• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mmd

mmd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • why_joining:
    to get feedback,to learn what others have experienced,not necessarily in that order

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

cymbalta withdrawals not withstanding, some of us are going thru renewed depression, renewed anxiety, renewed anti social behavior. i know i am.
my marriage doesnt give me support, i like my job but i tire easily. i read scooter post and thought, wow, thats almost me.
for me it is day 20-off cym.
every morning for the last 7 i have woke up and thought. hm. it feels kind of ok. till i lift my head off the pillow. then i am reminded that i am STILL dizzy. i get irritaed by THAT.
then i think for a min, ok, how does this rate on the dizzy scale ??
all my withdrawal symptoms are still intact but the deepest thickest dizziness is over (knock on wood) i know i never felt a brain zap, or zing .... but some of the dizziness could have been a "shiver"
dear person who wants help : keep coming back here. even if it begins to piss you off, keep reading from those of us who are doing what you are doing, going thro what you are going thru.
i really believe that this is 1 of the rare times when i feel nobody "can stand in my shoes". i feel nobody really understands what i am saying about my cymbalta experience, including the doctor who prescribed it for me, and the reason why my doctor can not help is because he is reading about cymbalta. HE HAS NEVER TAKEN IT.
i think i am a guinea pig. i sure hope all of us get some kind of credit for being guinea pigs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users