Red.Headed.Blonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTN
  • why_joining:
    Interested in titrating off Cymbalta.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hi there. Me again. I have a mild form of OCD. I noticed that my OCD symptoms have been a LOT worse on Cymbalta. I explained this to the psyche nurse (the one who also told me that Cymbalta does not cause sexual side effects) and she also said that Cymbalta shouldn't cause OCD to be worse. Has anyone else experienced worsening OCD with this med?

#2 pamela

pamela

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • why_joining:
    trying to get this toxin out of my body!

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Hi there. Me again. I have a mild form of OCD. I noticed that my OCD symptoms have been a LOT worse on Cymbalta. I explained this to the psyche nurse (the one who also told me that Cymbalta does not cause sexual side effects) and she also said that Cymbalta shouldn't cause OCD to be worse. Has anyone else experienced worsening OCD with this med?

I don't have any comment about the OCD but just wanted to tell you what a laugh I got out of your signature. GREAT LINE! :D

#3 Red.Headed.Blonde

Red.Headed.Blonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTN
  • why_joining:

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

I don't have any comment about the OCD but just wanted to tell you what a laugh I got out of your signature. GREAT LINE! :D

Glad I could make someone laugh! :lol: Here's another laugh for you. I have mild OCD called trichotillomania (compulsive hair pulling). When I told my new rheumatologist, he seemed very unfamiliar with it and I had to explain. On my follow-up visit, after he explained all my lab results and what his diagnoses were, he started to leave the exam room. He then turned back and said "Oh, one more thing. Don't pull your hair. Pull SOMEONE ELSE'S. LOL! I started to ask him for a script for that in case I end up in jail.

#4 pamela

pamela

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • why_joining:
    trying to get this toxin out of my body!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

Glad I could make someone laugh! :lol: Here's another laugh for you. I have mild OCD called trichotillomania (compulsive hair pulling). When I told my new rheumatologist, he seemed very unfamiliar with it and I had to explain. On my follow-up visit, after he explained all my lab results and what his diagnoses were, he started to leave the exam room. He then turned back and said "Oh, one more thing. Don't pull your hair. Pull SOMEONE ELSE'S. LOL! I started to ask him for a script for that in case I end up in jail.

My boyfriend has a ton of back hair. Can you get a script for that? :P

#5 Red.Headed.Blonde

Red.Headed.Blonde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTN
  • why_joining:

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

My boyfriend has a ton of back hair. Can you get a script for that? :P

I will ask on next visit and let you know, Pamela!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users