Photo

What time in the day do you take your meds?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1sickpuppy

1sickpuppy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:25 AM

I am trying to find the perfect time for taking them, as I keep falling asleep in the daytime!

I am actually weening off, but still can't cope very well with the falling asleep at ramdom in the day.

#2 vinny0607

vinny0607

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

I take 60 mg in the morning, but I also take 200 mg Provigil - helps a lot with drowsiness!

#3 jeff3298

jeff3298

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNorthern California - East Bay

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:32 PM

All my doctors told me to take Cymbalta in the morning.

#4 mendozen

mendozen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

When I was weaning off Cymbalta, I took it every morning around 11am. The reason why I took it at this time was because when I would take it at night and sleep it off, I would then wake up in the morning to withdrawal symptoms and experience them ALL day. When I took them mid morning, I still had the rested feeling from the night before and also benifited from having the Cymbalta in my system so that I wouldnt have to experience such severe withdrawal symptoms. Every two days I would take a little less, just a LITTLE less at the same time, mixed in a glass of V8. Taking it mid day helped my brain not go into shock from removing the chemical and less and less every 2 days, deceived my body of the drug being gone, so my brain could start making the chemicals itself again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users