Photo

Are The Any Supplements That Help The Rages From Withdrawal?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cln1812

cln1812

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTX
  • why_joining:
    have stopped cymbalta cold turkey about a week now, dealing w/ withdrawal symptoms

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:22 AM

Guess I'm about 2 weeks in, no Cymbalta, the zaps are slightly better but the rages leave something to be desired. I go from fine and happy to ragining and screaming at the slightest mishap.

I already take a multi-vitamin, Calcium/vit. D supplements (these are for osteopenia, not related to the Cymbalta but an eating disorder I had in college), fish oil supplements and try to weight lift or exercise regularly, but this week's been trying. My 3 year old has been sick, and I can't bring her to the gym daycare and so don't get a chance to go to the gym.

Do any supplements help the rages - say, other than downing something like Klonopin or Xanax or doping up on alcohol?! I'm on no other scripts except Klonopin as needed for panic/anxiety (yeah, been using that more of late) and a muscle relaxer as needed for fibromylagia pain (Tizanidine). Have noticed ibuprofen helps (so far with the worst of my nerve pain) but NOTHING is helping the rages!

#2 astarlight

astarlight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Have you found any help with the rages...I scare myself with this..I want to go to a closet and let this w/d pass..

#3 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Hi
Research SAM-E a friend of mine is on it. She sees a naturopath and she had wicked pms anger crying etc.
She has been on it for two months and can't believe the difference.

#4 Uriel

Uriel

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:01 AM

HI
A product I have use since coming off the cymbalta is Calms Forte they are homeopathic they work for me and help you sleep also.

#5 freeme2

freeme2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

Supplements for calming effect and to reduce anxiety..
5 HTP
Kava Kava 3x day
passion flower 3x day
B complex help with mood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users