• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 makeCents2me

makeCents2me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • why_joining:
    COLD TURKEY AND WOW 12 years married not one word you can hear and semi understand ,.....
    HUSBAND COLD TURKEY OR WIFE TURKEY EXPERIENCE welcome .....

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:53 AM

sleep i need is a strt.. spelling sucks please serious help neededvery much cant think talk to others in any serious matter without trying to be serois bescuse serious question from my wife right now ssem to make me nerous and feel like i am crazier than i already am babel was funny 3 day in a row ... very old mow... my wife wanys me hospital i want nothing pissed off and not going to even take a cold med to sleep or change the carzy manic talk i need 2 talk not tonight i am tired maybe sleep a little>> ++++++ My wife needs someones spouse who experinaced worry of crazy actions never seen before now..no ween for me 120 mgs dily multiple years immedita hour hour hours about ZAPS peiple not on cymbull shit sucks and i maken it hard on purpose to insure i do not forget waht happened to my life prior to cymbalta questions i have been asking ZAPS i hate zaps i thought were the worst of my worries but wrong xaps just zap spun minds s..i wish i was clear asking what i need sorry not right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users