2 replies to this topic

#1 schmb01

schmb01

Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

In a link that Greybeard posted, it suggests taking a bath in Epsom Salts. Well, for the last 2 nights, I have filled the tub with hot water, 1 cup of Epsom Salts, and a few drops of patchouli oil, and just soaked until the water got cool. I read a book, and just let go. It quieted my head, eased the aches and pains, and smelled really good! (You can use whatever fragrance you like, and use oils sparingly.)

Just thought I would share!

#2 mkhackler

mkhackler

Good Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

I soaked last night with 2 cups of epsom salt and perfume oil.........ahhhhhhhhh. Oh and in the dark (little light from bedroom). It sucks I'm out of it and no $.

#3 cdef870

cdef870

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

One old lady sitting on the roadside watching Ma not far from the wall, feel that it
will collapse immediately, Gou to see someone walk past, she kindly reminded: "To Nadu Qiang
WOW Power Levelingfallen far Zouba the point. "Coulthard was reminded of her to see the big-big-to go along
Qianggen gone - Nadu Qiang not inverted. The old lady is very angry: "how does not listen to my words?!
"It was also approaching, the old lady also be advised. Three days have passed, many people
walk past the wall and have not encountered dangerous. The fourth day, the old lady was somewhat
strange, and somewhat disappointed, Qianggen who could not help but under careful watch, but at this time, the wall Duo inverted, the old lady was buried in the dust
in the masonry, Jr. and Darien.

To remind others, often very easy, very clear, but can be done at a sober reminder
of their own but it is very difficult. Therefore, many dangers from their own,
the old lady is so sad and Health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users