2 replies to this topic

#1 pamela

pamela

Great Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • why_joining:
    trying to get this toxin out of my body!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

This board was SO useful to me during my withdrawal. I think sharing our stories and what we are experiencing is so helpful.

It's a sad shame that such idiots have to come and spam the hell out of this place where we come to find support and peace. It's hard to find the people who are truely here to help or in search of help between the assholes who use this board as their own playground.

What a bunch of idiots.

Rant over!

#2 Redbeard007

Redbeard007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • why_joining:
    To help others

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

This board was SO useful to me during my withdrawal. I think sharing our stories and what we are experiencing is so helpful.

It's a sad shame that such idiots have to come and spam the hell out of this place where we come to find support and peace. It's hard to find the people who are truely here to help or in search of help between the assholes who use this board as their own playground.

What a bunch of idiots.

Rant over!

I agree wholeheartedly!! Tis a crying shame. However, in spite of all the trash, I still appreciate all the good stuff on here.

#3 adminKen

adminKen

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBoston MA
  • why_joining:
    I'm the founder and I built this site to better understand the withdrawal effects of Cymbalta of someone who was close to me.

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

I'm working in it. Very sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users